[UPGRADED] OXA Hoverboard - UL2272 Certified Self Balancing Scooter with Bluetooth Speaker and Headlights, 20 lithium batteries (144 Wh) ensure 17 km range on a single charge, 2 modes for all ages
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TWO RIDING MODES FOR ALL AGES AND ALL LEVELS: OXA 6.5’’ hoverboard has non-self-balance and self-balance mode to meet the various levels of different ages. The non-self-balance mode is smooth, steady and suitable for children and beginners, whilst the self-balance mode is flexible, smart and suitable for adults familiar with riding hoverboards. The minimum sensing weight is only 11 lb. Even a five-year-old child only needs 30 seconds to learn to ride it. An amazing gift for both kids and adults
- INTELLIGENT SELF-BALANCE SYSTEM AND POWERFUL OUTPUT：With a built-in professional built-in gyroscope and acceleration sensor, the OXA Hoverboard can precisely monitor and coordinate the changes in the user’s weight and center of gravity. The 350W powerful motor ensures a strong stable power output. It can easily cross steep slopes and pass over bumpy surfaces.
- SUPER LONG RANGE AND PERSONALIZED DESIGN: With a charging time of only 2-3 hours, it brings you a max range of 8-12 miles. The UL2272-certified highly qualitative and safe lithium battery effectively prevents short-circuit, overheat and leakage. The OXA hoverboard has a personalized bright red aluminum alloy mainboard frame, which is a unique design. It supports users with a maximum weight of 330lb.
- WITH DYNAMIC BLUETOOTH SPEAKERS AND SMART HEADLIGHTS: With built-in 4.2 Bluetooth speakers you will never feel bored on your OXA hoverboard. A double smart-LED lights your way enabling evening riding.
- INSURED FOR 5 MILLION DOLLARS: We’ve purchased Product Liability Insurance from PICC for each scooter. With an insured amount of up to 5 million dollars, you can ride with assurance that you’re protected.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
OXA's top priority is consumer safety.
Our hoverboard is equipped with overheat protection, low-battery protection, weight protection, over-speed protection and slope protection, etc.
INSURED FOR 5 MILLION DOLLARS
We've purchased product liability insurance from PICC for each scooter. With an insured amount of up to 5 million dollars, you can ride with assurance that you're protected.
The 3rd generation intelligent control system with double-patented personalized twin mode self-balancing system.
There are two different modes for beginners and experienced users, with different light combinations displaying different operating settings or warnings.
Max. climbing angle: 30°
Max. range: 17km
It comes complete with a headlight, taillight and turn brake. These bright energy efficient LEDs light the path when your adventure outlasts the sun.
EASY TO RIDE:
Even if you're a child who doesn't dare to try a provocative sport, the self-balance mode will make it easy for you.If you're willing to experiment with special effects, the non-self-balance mode will give you a Feeling of Spurt.
UL2272 SAFETY CERTIFIED & APPROVED BY CPSC:
The UL2272 certification is the industry's highest electrical safety standards. Our strict quality control makes it ideal for everyday's use for endless fun without potential fire hazards!
MUCH SAFER AND STABLER THAN TRADITIONAL SPLICED SCOOTER:
Different from the traditional spliced mainboard scooter, this OXA 6.5" self-balance scooter is made by complete aluminum alloy mainboard which can withstand stronger impact, and the maximum bearing capacity is up to 330 pounds. Test results show that it can bear the rolling of the car.
DYNAMIC SELF-BALANCING SYSTEM:
Professional built-in gyroscope and acceleration sensor ensure to keep balance and extremely smooth ride on hoverboard. It can easily cross steep slopes below 15°and be ridden in all kinds of conditions (in the house, street, puddles, snow, grass, etc.)
1. Please check carefully if the body is solid enough, if the battery power is sufficient before riding;
2. For safety, please wear protective gear during riding;
3. Please do not ride on the bumpy and slippery road;
4. Do not ride in the motorized Vehicle Lane,and when the hoverboard sounds a low battery alarm;
5. During riding, Please accelerate or decelerate slowly to avoid falling down;
6. Under the self-balancing mode, please be sure to turn off the power before pick up the scooter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|