- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by U-PHA when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code CVACYYDL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
UPHA 80 Quart Rolling Ice Chest Portable Patio Party Bar Drink Entertaining Outdoor Cooler Cart on Wheels with Shelf,Red
|Sale:||$177.86 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$72.04 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 31"L x 15"W x 34"H.Oversized 80 Quart rolling patio cooler cart, holds up to 100 cans / 50+ bottles and keeps cool for days. Simple assembly required but all necessary hardware is included.
- High quality durable steel construction and rust-proof surface. The exterior is powder-coated steel, the interior is PP (Polypropylene) lined injection-foam-unitized, the bottle opener is stainless steel.
- Unique designed dual top is easy for full access to contents.Convenient bottle opener and bottle cap catch bin attached to the side.Drain plug on back for easily draining and cleaning.Bottom shelf provides additional storage space.
- 4 multi directional rolling wheels - rotates 360, 2 wheel brake system secures cooler in place, easy to use.Solid metal side handles for carry or pull.Cooler box separates from the base for a completely portable unit.
- The cooler cart is ideal for patio, back yard or outdoor entertainment area, and is perfect for any leisure occasion whether it be for a dinner party, sports party or BBQ.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||16.42 x 17.72 x 31.89 inches|
|Shipping Weight||44.85 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item UPHA 80 Quart Rolling Ice Chest Portable Patio Party Bar Drink Entertaining Outdoor Cooler Cart on Wheels with Shelf,Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
UPHA COOLER CART
- UPHA cooler cart must be exactly what you've been looking for.
- UPHA cooler cart is ideal for patio, backyard, pool or outdoor entertainment area.
- UPHA cooler cart is perfect for any leisure occasion whether it be for a dinner party, sports party or BBQ.
- UPHA cooler cart will be a beautiful functionality addition to your home! And it also will be an amazing gift.
80 Quart Patio Cooler
80 Quart Patio Cooler Cart
- 31"L x 15"W x 34"H.
- Oversized 80 quart (20 gallons)capacity that holds up to 100 cans / 50+ bottles.
- The bottom shelf provides additional storage space for transporting food and additional beverages easily.
- It’s well insulated to make sure your beverages stay cold for a long time even when left outside in the hot summer day!
- High quality steel body with plastic imitation rattan and powder coated finished steel legs for ultimate stable and durable.
- The exterior is plastic imitation rattan, the interior is PP lined injection-foam-unitized, the bottle opener is stainless steel.
- Keep the cooler clean and dry the surfaces with a towel, especially when the cooler box and the bottom shelf holds water.
- It’s better to storage store the cooler in dry indoor area, keep away from rain and sunshine when not in use.
Easy Assembly and Convenient
- Convenient bottle opener and bottle cap catch bin attached to the side.
- Drain plug on back for easily draining and cleaning.
- 2 solid side handles for carry or pull.
- Uniquely designed dual top with 2 stainless steel lid handles makes it easy to place and pick up.
- 4 multi directional rolling wheels.
- Rotates 360, 2 wheel brake system secures cooler in place, easy to use.
Top Customer Reviews
Came with 4 legs with scratched paint. One had a rust on the end of the leg where the wheel screws in.
The Bottom try also had some scratches, they should ship it with touch up paint.
Otherwise it looks nice, easy to put together.. Like another reviewer stated, I too was confused about the screws for the legs, I thought i was shipped the wrong legs. The instructions say to use 12 screws however one of the holes is in the center of the leg which is sealed on the other end, there is no way to get the allen wrench in there. There is 3 slots for each leg at the bottom of the cooler, don't make sense..
It is sturdy at this point but yet to use it, with just the 2 screw per leg.
I received an email from Patricia who allowed she was an owner of the distributing company and wanted my feedback. Three attempts to have my concerns addressed fell on deaf ears. Looks like I am stuck with an expensive inferior made product which I believe is too thin to properly insulate, but I haven't confirmed that yet. Overall quite disappointed