Whatafit Resistance Bands Set (11pcs), Exercise Bands with Door Anchor, Handles, Waterproof Carry Bag, Legs Ankle Straps for Resistance Training, Physical Therapy, Home Workouts
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.87 x 6.69 x 4.33 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Natural Latex
- Different color adjustable resistance bands: Yellow (10 lbs), Blue (20 lbs), Green (30 lbs), Black (40 lbs), Red(50 lbs). All Whatafit exercise bands are 36" in length, and can be used alone stacked in any combination to a maximum equivalent of 150 lbs.
- Multifunction and portable: Our resistance bands can apply to different types exercise. Good for toning your arms, shoulders, chest, glutes, legs etc. Also comes with convenient travel pouch! You can also take your bands to Gym, Office, etc.
- Good quality materials: Resistance band is made of natural latex is kind to the environment. Strong wear resistance and great elasticity, non-slip handle, comfortable and absorbent.
- Personal home gym: WHATAFIT resistance band set includes five exercise bands, one door anchor, two cushioned handles, carrying case and user manual to allow you to perform the widest variety of resistance training exercises possible at home.
- Suitable for daily use: Each exercise bands is carefully constructed to resist snapping and breaking, which are able to withstand intense daily exercise sessions. Now enjoy the exercise with WHATAFIT resistance bands set!
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Work at Home
Don’t worry about expensive gym costs, The design of our resistance bands allows you do exercise at home.Double latex tube design, Protect your safety and exercise effectiveness.
Work at Outside
Enjoy a morning workout in your hotel room or on your patio, Forget about long drives to the gym, You’ve got everything you need to work out by a convenient travel carry bag.
According to your needs to choose the intensity, you can use a resistance band alone, or use multiple resistance bands in combination to meet the different requirements.
|Whatafit Exercise Bands Set 16 PCS||Whatafit Booty Workout Bands Set of 3||Whatafit Booty Workout Bands Set of 3||Whatafit Pull Up Assist Bands Set of 4||Whatafit Mini Resistance Loop Bands -Set of 5||Whatafit Exercise Bands Set 17 PCS|
|Intended Use||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor||Outdoor & Indoor|
|Users||Men & Women||Men & Women||Men & Women||Men & Women||Men & Women||Men & Women|
|Quantity||16 PCS||3 PCS||3 PCS||4 PCS||5 PCS||17 PCS|
|Directcontact with Skin||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Features||Build Muscles||Creat A Peach Butt||Creat A Peach Butt||Exercise Everywhere||Easy to Carry||Build Muscles|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.87 x 6.69 x 4.33 inches; 2.45 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 12 - 18 months
- Item model number : AMZ-RB11
- Date First Available : June 21, 2018
- Manufacturer : Whatafit
- ASIN : B07DWSPQQY
Best Sellers Rank:
#131 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #6 in Exercise Bands
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Very durable material. Tolerates good stretch/tension. 2. Portable exercise equipment. 3. Wide variety of exercises possible - comes with suggested exercise, but you can make your own variations, too. 4. "Stackable" - you can add the tension bands together for more resistance. 5. Both color-coded and resistance level written in pounds on each band. 6. Comfortable, sturdy grips. 7. Quick change-out clips are excellent. 8. Comes with ankle straps.
1. I have a couple of "competitor" tension band products from prior purchases (SPIRIT brand) that have a bit more length and so offer a bigger range of motion for certain exercises. I use both, but you can probably get away with one product.
I like working out at home because it saves time and money. I am in the best shape since my 30's with these and I am very soon 51. I'm genuinely impressed that these, along with Pilates, and a doorframe pullup bar have given me a better physique than I've had in twenty years. Less wear-and-tear on the joints, too, which is important as we age. Give them a try!
If I come up with any concerns or problems I will add that to this review.
When I saw these I thought there's no way they actually work but they had a ton of positive reviews and Amazon makes returns so easy I figured why not, they'll probably suck and I'll just send them back. So I ordered last night, got them today and I'm happy to say I was totally wrong!
They're not dumbbells so it's a different experience. The resistance gets harder as you go through the range of motion, versus with a dumbbell it's the full weight from the moment you pick it up. So if you're doing curls, for example, you don't start to really feel it until you're maybe 1/3 the way through the range of motion and it gets progressively harder as you get towards the top of the rep.
That said, they are a pretty amazing alternative. You can do a legit workout with them and the exercises you can do are really only limited by your creativity. In the picture I posted I wrapped them around one of the stands on my power rack to do seated rows. If you want to go heavier just clip both ends to the same handle and do them one arm.
I can't speak to how long they'll hold up, but I also only paid $50 so I'm not that concerned.
Added bonus, my five-year-old son thinks they're totally fun. I threw the whole thing over the pull up bar on the rack and he spend an hour being a gymnast on them. They're worth the price just for that!
Totally satisified and already recommended them to a couple of people.
Update: they have done right by me.