- Size (LWH): 9.8 inches, 5.1 inches, 1.6 inches
Selfie stick,URPOWER Bluetooth Monopod Selfie Stick Self Portrait Pole with Remote Shutter Button for iPhone 6, 6 Plus 6+ 5 5S 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, S6 S5 S4 S3,Note Edge,Note 4 3 2 and Other Smartphones
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extendable stick as long as 105cm, with adjustable holder it allows random ratation of shooting angle.Adjustable phone adapters fits all phones width between 5.6-7.5 cm
- No remote needed, we put it all in one pieces with built in highest quality certified Bluetooth - you don't have to carry another remote, all comes in one piece, self pictures of videos can be taken using one hand.PERFECT FOR - Family pictures, Travelers, capture all of your special moments. Don't lose the moment by looking for someone to take the picture for you, pull your URPOWER and keep every special moment forever.
- Comes with a USB charger no battery needed. Easy-to-reach , Built in Shutter design to help to capture any special moment. The accessibility and it's quick-response make it impossible to miss the good shots. Easy and light to carry with you anywhere you go.URPOWER® Selfie Stick is One of The Few Stand Alone Selfie Sticks on the Market that Houses It's Own Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery, Keeping You Charged for Many Hours Per Charge. Equipped with It's Own Micro-USB Charging Cord, You Will Be Able to Charge and Go, Not Worrying About Expensive and Wasteful Disposable Batteries.
- Compatible with IOS 4.0 and Android 3.0 system or above. Perfect attach to your iPhone 4/4s; iPhone 5/5c/5s;iPhone 6/6s; Sumsung S3 S4 S5,Sumsung Note 2 Note 3 Note 4 Note Edge, Blackberry; HTC; Sony; LG, etc.Easy to use: Charging the Monopod → Pairing your cellphone and the Monopod (Bluetooth) → Slip the phone to the clamp →Focus yourself →Push the button
- ★★ NOTE★★ For android phones,If you have some problems with using it, simply download the app 'Camera360' from Google Play. In case of the shutter is zooming when you press the shutter button, please go to camera setting and change your volume button to shutter button. Please check the last picture for some Samsung phones camera settings
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
2015 New Wireless Bluetooth Monopod for Mobile Phone, Self-shooting--Best for Travelling!
This blueoth monopod is based on the HID communication technology.
Easy and simple to play: charging the Monopod and pairing it with your cellphone, sliping the phone to the clamp, focusing yourself and pushing the button to shoot!
Brand New and High Quality
Built-in battery, Rechargeable
FCC CE ROHS Certified
Max load capacity: 500g
Length of extension: 235-1005mm
Main material: Steel
Flex section: 7
Battery capacity: 45mAh
Charging voltage: 5V
Charging time: 1 hour
Standby time: more than 100hours
Autodyne frequency: more than 500 times
Support system: Andriod 3.0 and above; ISO 4.0 and above
Main function: autodyne by wireless mobile phone
How to install?
At first use, please pair the mobile phone and monopod as followings:
Step 1: Please put the mobile phone into the phone clamp
Step 2: Fix the mobile phone clamp on the screw
Step 3: Stretch the monopod
Step 4: Fucus on your selfelf and push the "press" button to take the photos
1x 23-105cm extendable Bluetooth remote control handle
1x 55mm-85mm extendable phone holder
1x USB charging cable
Top Customer Reviews
In short this selfie stick not only holds your mobile phone incredibly securely on the end of an extendable pole, like a regular mobile monopod, but this monopod also has a Bluetooth shutter built in, meaning you can snap away to your heart’s content on the end of the monopod – in the past to use such a thing I would have to use the self-timing shutter on my camera phone.
It sounds such a simply thing but it really is genius and I have certainly taken a lot more photos using this monopod than any other I own (which is a shame because I own a Manfrotto monopod for my digital camera but have used this one much more with my phone!).
The monopod is very sturdy and the build quality is impressive, I have no worries strapping my phone into the end and raising it some distance above my head (note the pole extends from 23cm up to 1m in length).
In the box you get:
- Instruction leaflet
- Monopod with adjustable head
- Phone cradle
- Phone gripper (it’s orange on my images, this allows you to use slimmer phones, it grips my Nexus 5 perfectly)
- USB to Micro USB charge cable
Although instructions are included both in the box and on the back of the box I have yet to refer to them as the monopod really is so straight forwards to use: attach the cradle to the monopod and simply switch the Bluetooth on using the button on the bottom of the pole, using your phone check for discoverable Bluetooth devices, pair your phone with the device, slot your phone in the cradle and turn on your camera… you are ready to go take selfies or pictures at a height (might even take this to my next music gig) using the textured little shutter button that is hidden discreetly in the monopods handle (I have uploaded a couple of images so hopefully you can see what I mean).
The monopod works with iOS4.0 / Android 3.0 and above.
The monopod charges using the USB cable provided, 1 hours charge gives approximately 100 hours standby time although I have yet to run this monopod out of power; I simply charge it as a matter of course when I return home from using it.
All in all this monopod is very well made and thought out
I was kindly provided a sample by the manufacturer to review; the opinions expressed here are entirely my own view of the product.
When you first unbox this and set it up the top hook seems to be fixed, but is actually a spring loaded grabber arm. The bottom part of the adapter that attaches to the telescoping handle is also adjustable, but it manually slides. A big plus is it's very easy to pair and connect to your phone phone. Switch it on, scan for it, and it pops up as an available bluetooth device. Since it's coded as an input device it will not interfere with head sets and hand's free receivers. Both can be connected to your phone simultaneously. A press of the trigger and you snap photos without jitter that is associated with manually snapping them. And for the intended purpose - self pictures - it is both cleverly designed and very effective.
It charges up in an hour and I have not run out of juice since I've owned it. In a pinch I have a 2000mAh battery that will take care of it when it does run out (and you know it will at the most inconvenient time and place.)
If you are not using a camera, the phone holder screws on the pole's mount quite easily. From there, you just place your phone in the clamp (padded, Left and Upper adjustable clamps) for a secure fit.
The only reason why I'm rating this 4 star is because of the upper clamp. I pinched my finger in three times already. Perhaps you will not have this problem, but I wanted to point the design concern out to any potential buyers.
To fully charge - about an hour - is quick since the battery is only 45mAh. It is plenty of juice to take a massive amount of photos on one charge.
I was provided mine for free, to review, but will definitely use this a lot. If it ever breaks, or if I need an idea for a gift, I'll consider buying it again in the future.