- Save 10% on Both URPOWER Diffuser when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER 100ml Essential Oil Diffuser offered by COCO-VISION. Enter code IDHKEH5P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 11% on URPOWER 200ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER 100ml Essential Oil Diffuser offered by COCO-VISION. Enter code KZW87YA6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on URPOWER Wood Grain Essential Oil Diffuser when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER 100ml Essential Oil Diffuser offered by COCO-VISION. Enter code BB9IYYSF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser, 100ml ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 74% off the $69.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser, 100ml Aroma Essential Oil Cool Mist Humidifier with Adjustable Mist Mode,Waterless Auto Shut-off and 7 Color LED Lights Changing for Home Office Baby
|Sale:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$20.04 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Urpower New Version: The Urpower Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser is an upgraded version. The 2nd generation produces more mist than old version. An ideal way to add moist, comfortable air to small bedrooms, hotel rooms, tabletops and even workplace cubicles
- Ultrasonic aroma essential oil diffuse is safe and does not harm the essential oil of any ingredients
- Fight back against dry air. This stylish cool mist humidifier adds moisture to your air to eliminate dryness and help with your dry chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses. Add a drop of your favorite essential oil to give your room a fresh, clean scent
- Features include 7 color changing lamps for your choice, nightlight, programmable on/off cycles and auto shut-off.once the water runs out,it wil be auto shut-off to protect the device
- Content: 100ml,Material: PP Hard plastic,Working time: up tp 6 hours,Adjustable two mist settings:continuously and intermittently,Whisper-quiet operation won't interfere with your sleep
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Notes: Oil is not included in the package. To prolong the lifetime of the item,please keep it try and clean when storing. If the water added over max line, the mist will be very thin(less water, more mist). If the ultrasonic wave chip was polluted, it may cause error action or default. Please don't touch the internal ultrasonic wave vibration board inside of the water tank directly with your hands. Decription: Looking for a simple way to calm and freshen a room? The URPOWER Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser is elegant and easy to use. just add 100ML of water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Advanced ultrasonic vaporizing diffusion technology quietly releases a soothing fragrant mist up to 6 hours.Automatic shut off safety system when waterless protects the product from being burned out. Keep essential oil 100% natural without burning or heating and automatic shut off safely. The URPOWER ultrasonic aroma humidifier does double duty to make your home fresher and healthier for up to 6 hours. First, the humidifier function adds moisture to the air to help you sleep better, cough less and alleviate dry sinuses. This handy unit also diffuses your favorite scented oils without heat, so their holistic properties stay intact. The result is healthful, moist air that smells subtly fresh and clean. Features: No filters required Whisper-quiet operation Auto shutoff for safety Visually appealing, modern Japanese design Helps with dry, chapped skin, chapped lips and dry sinuses Works with ordinary tap water, plus 2 to 3 drops of essential oil Specifications: Size:3.1"x5.5" Material: Upper parts PP Input power: AC100-240V 50/60HZ Advanced ultrasonic technology: 2.4MHZ Length of the power supply cable: about 69.6 inch Package Includes: 1 x Oil Diffuser 1 x Charger Adaptor 1 x Measuring cup 1 x Manual
Compare to similar items
This item URPOWER 2nd Version Essential Oil Diffuser, 100ml Aroma Essential Oil Cool Mist Humidifier with Adjustable Mist Mode,Waterless Auto Shut-off and 7 Color LED Lights Changing for Home Office Baby
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||COCO-VISION||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Walkas Official Store||scope world||KEDSUM|
|Color||White||Grey||Blue/White||Black||bule red||Light Wood|
Top Customer Reviews
A WORD ABOUT AROMATHERAPY
I've been practicing aromatherapy for about 25 years. You start out with 6 oils, and before you know it, you have 30 different fragrances, and you're creating your own mixes to treat all kinds of illnesses of mind, body and spirit. You never want to try to diffuse those cheap "fragrance oils". Those will only create a nasty film, and gunk up your diffuser's ultrasonic ceramic disk. Only buy 100% pure essential oils, for your diffuser. Of course, any scent that you connect to, is the best scent for you. Find a health food store, or even a large supermarket with a health food section, and you'll find an aromatherapy display with tester bottles. Smell a few, then stop. The nose can only recognize a new scent, for so long. (We acclimatize to smell so fast.) If you don't live somewhere near a health food store, or you just want to delve right in, I recommend one of those "Essential oil starter kits", with 6 or 8 different oils. (These kits usually contain Lavender, Peppermint, Orange, Eucalyptus, and maybe Lemongrass or Tea Tree oil.) Personally, I might buy the Lavender, Peppermint, Orange, Eucalyptus, but add a couple of more expensive oils that are typically used for incense. For example, Myrrh, patchouli, pine, or a personal favorite, cedarwood oil. Its inexpensive, and has a lot of benefits, including being a bug repellent. If you want to use your diffuser on your back porch, and have problems with mosquitos, why not consider buying some citronella oil? Instead of orange oil, a more subtle scent is orange blossom, or even bergamot oil. (A favorite blend for headaches, is the classical version of eau de cologne, which is lavender oil 3 drops, bergamot or orange oil 3 drops, and 3 drops of rosemary oil. It rids you of headaches in a jiffy.) If you really start to get interested in the subject of aromatherapy, or even the history of perfumery, and incense, there are no shortages of books to purchase. Its like any other art form. If you start to learn to play an instrument, your ear will develop more sensitivity to sounds, to the beauty within all types of sounds, and the relationships of one note to another. The same is true of aromatherapy. In fact, musical language is used to describe the scents. A top note is the most easily detected scent, and most easily evaporated. (Like bergamot oil). The bottom note, or bass note, last the longest, and as in music, ties together all the other scents in a mix. (Patchouli and sandalwood oil, are both bottom notes.) You can just dip your toe in the water, and get a bottle of lavender oil for relaxing, and a bottle of peppermint oil for colds, or to perk up, or you can discover the amazing world of scent all around you. Best of luck on your adventure. If you have questions, just post in the comments, and I'll try to answer them for you.
I was provided a free aromatherapy diffuser in exchange for an honest review.