- Save 5% on URPOWER Diffuser & 6 Bottles Oil Set when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER Diffuser or Essential Oil offered by COCO-VISION. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 6U5WZJ5V. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on URPOWER 16 x 10ml Essential Oils Set when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser offered by COCO-VISION. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code SK5JCQQZ. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on URPOWER Upgraded Top 6 100% Pure Essential Oils when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser offered by COCO-VISION. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 454PQJPJ. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
URPOWER 2nd Generation 300ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic Air Humidifier with AUTO Shut Off and 6-7 Hours Continuous Diffusing - 7 Color Changing LED Lights and 4 Timer Settings
|Light Source Type||LED|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Portable for yoga, gym, office, baby room or bedroom up to 200 sq feet.
- ADVANCED Ultrasonic Diffusing technology which produces vibrations at a frequency of 2.4 millions times per second breaks water and essential oils into extremely fine micro-particles without using heat (heat alters and destroys the properties of essential oils). ULTRASONIC diffusing feature ensures the integrity of the essential oils' beneficial molecular structure.
- Large 300ml water capacity that can continue use up to 8 hours each time. When time is up or there is no water, it will turn off automatically. Press the "Mist" button for more than one second, choose the timer from 60 mins, 180 mins, 360 mins or ON.
- This provides many benefits e.g. help to lift your mood and relieve stress & Remove odor.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did take off one star for a few minor things that if changed would have made this perfect for me:
1) it does beep when it shuts off, which isn't too loud & hasn't really annoyed me yet but if you use it at night & are a light sleeper it might be enough to wake you
2) it is kind of stiff to put the lid on correctly, the lid fits over the base with water just fine but once you have it on it takes a bit more force than I think it should to try to get the arrows to line up at the bottom, it's gotten stuck a few times & it's been difficult to try to adjust while also trying not to slosh water around the inside.
All in all though I like this diffuser way better than the other one that we have and I would recommend it to anyone who needs a larger volume diffuser!
For all intents and purposes further confirmed after more than a week of usage - they are obviously identical machines. The more expensive one had a prettier outside box, has a different logo on it, has arrow to line up for the top and had more detailed directions - but everything about them was identical including the electrical plug and the added 150ml pouring cup. (this URPower one didn't come with the arrows to line up the cover, even though that is what is pictured on this listing). If you are considering purchasing the more expensive one, I hate to say it and "bash" the pricier one but it really is the identical diffuser once you get them out of the box and running. I wouldn't say this over a couple of dollars, but the price difference of about $14 was significant enough to capture at least my attention! I still very much appreciate the pricier one because it gave me all the details I needed and wanted throughout the listing and the delivery of it - it's listing and customer service appear to be more than likely US based. Please see my pics - 1: side by side with cover, 2: side by side without cover, 3: side by side with boxes and showing one of the measuring cups - identical one received with both diffusers.
That is why I am giving a 5 star on this one because it gives so much value for the money. And also a 5 star to the other pricier one, because it had more support, more details and more helpful direction that I needed. I'm keeping both of them!!
As a first time diffuser user, I am very pleased with the larger size of the reservoir at 300ml , the light options (on/off/low/high/one color/rotating colors), the misting options, the timer, the auto-off and the general look of it. No complaints with either one because they are performing identically and with reference to the pricier one, I really feel like I scored a great value on this URPower one!!
P.S. they both emit the identical medium to low level "double beep" when they shut off, whenever shut off occurs either due to the timer ending or the automatic shut off when the water is completely used. This beep while sleeping or quietly enjoying the peace and calm of the diffuser almost sounds like an alarm and really ruins the moment. This seems quite contrary to the intent of the diffuser and essential oils but I don't see an obvious way to turn that off, but if that has to be, I guess I'll have to deal with it.