Other Sellers on Amazon
URPOWER Humidifier, 5L Large Capacity Whisper-quiet Operation Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Waterless Auto Shut-off with Adjustable Mist Mode for Home Bedroom Babyroom Office
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Disconnecting and removing existing central humidifier
- Mounting one customer-supplied central humidifier to existing location
- Reconnecting water lines, electrical lines, and HVAC integration
- Mounting and connecting control dial
- Larger or more complex projects may result in an updated price estimate from providers
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Larger Capacity: With 5Litres water tank which can emit a cool water vapor into the air for full night.
- Perfect Design: Matte black body design makes it to be a perfect decoration in any places.
- Sleep Mode: You can choose sleep mode if you long press the power button. It will be middle mist output and all indicator light will turn off. Short press the power button, you can choose the mist output: Low-Middle-High. Working time: 14 -17 hours.
- Safety Function: There is automatic shut-off function which will shut off automatically when there is no water remained. So it won't overheat or short circuit.
- Easy-operate: There is only one power button for you to control the humidifier, you do not need to worry about the operation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you looking for some items to decorate your room? Why not get a URPOWER 5L Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier now? URPOWER 5L Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier uses mature Ultrasonic Technology with sleek body design, makes humidifier to be not only functional but also decorative. The max mist volume reaching to 350ml/h. 5L large capacity allows a full night of humidifying. You do not need to wake up in the midnight to add water. Just as we all know, the humidifier emits cool water vapor to add moisture back into the air.
Please do not add any essential oil into the humidifier.
If the humidifier can’t put out mist, please try to pour out all water in the base, and refill the water tank.
Please upside down the water tank when refilling water. Water can’t be added to the base or via the top directly.
Please clean the humidifier twice a week or after 3-5 uses. Tap water may contains many microelement, and it will remain in the humidifier. Please clean the humidifier in time.
Max Mist volume: 350ml/h
Working time: 14 -17 hours
Simple and stylish design.
Auto shut off for safety.
Whisper-quiet operation won't interfere with your sleep.
1 * Cool Mist Humidifier
1 * User Manual
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Global Dealer||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Sunvalley Brands|
|Item Dimensions||10.1 x 16.2 x 7.8 in||10.39 x 18.58 x 13.03 in||7.88 x 12 x 14.25 in||7.01 x 11.34 x 10.51 in||18 x 18 x 27.25 in||8.03 x 8.74 x 12.2 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although the Honeywell was a very good humidifier, I wanted to replace it with a different type. The Honeywell was a large 25-inch tower, which was precariously too tall to place on a piece of furniture. It had to remain on the floor placed a few feet away from our walls, and still accessible to a wall outlet. Therefore, it was always in our way as we had to walk around it, and it was just too large for a smallish room.
This time I was careful to choose the right type of humidifier for our bedroom. We needed one a little smaller, but with a large water tank to last for most of the day. We have our humidifier going 24 hours around the clock in our dry climate and especially in the winter. The forced hot air that heats our home causes dry itchy skin, and furthermore it gives me headaches and it contributes to my husband occasional nosebleeds. In addition, since we were replacing the humidifier in the bedroom, I needed a silent one and without any lights that would disturb my sleep.
So far, this Urpower humidifier has met all our expectations, and I’m pleased with all the included features.
Length of power cord = 6 feet
Recessed handle - on the back of the Water Tank
Vertical Strip Window – to view the water level (however, I cannot view the water level when it’s above the window at the top, nor when the water level is at the very bottom. Although, after I turn off the power and pick the water tank up out of its base, it feels very light, a good indication that the water level is almost at the end.)
Large Mist output - 2 mist levels (low and high)
Sensor Touch Operation – easy accessibility on the front with (3) LED light indicators (yellow) low mist, (green) high mist. The third light is NOT a touch sensor control, and lights up (red) when the water level is low. This red LED turns on when the humidifier has automatically powered-off, this is a great safety feature. I also love that it does NOT beep, or make any sound when it silently powers off.
Tiny LED lights – these do NOT give off any light, they are merely pinpoints, and therefore do not disturb my sleep, especially since I prefer my bedroom completely dark, and without any lights at all.
Whisper Quiet – Personally, I CANNOT hear it at all, even when I have it close to my ear. The ‘silencer’ disk works very well, as the humidifier is completely silent.
Automatic Power Off - when the water level is low
1. Fill water tank and tightly screw the cover on the water tank
2. Insert plastic filter disk within the circular recess inside the base – just push it in, this serves a dual purpose, to filter the water and to achieve a silencing effect
3. Place the water tank unit upon the base
4. Then plug in the power cord
5. Sweep a finger right over the sensor touch ‘power’ button on the front of the unit, and a small blue half circle and bar will light that looks similar to this symbol (‘ and this turns the power on to the lowest setting (indicated by a small yellow LED pinpoint light). For a high mist, sweep a finger across the power button for a second time and the next LED indicator will light up with a green (pinpoint) light.
Just as a side note, I made a typical first-time ‘user’ error. The first time I filled the humidifier, I was not getting any fog or mist and I figured out that I overfilled the water tank. After I dumped some excess water out, the mist worked with perfection.
This humidifier holds up to 5 liters of water, which is the equivalent of 1 gallon and 1 extra quart in American measurements. Although it depends on the level (high/low) and length of time that the mist is set on different settings, for me a full tank lasted exactly 24 hours. I had originally set the mist level at high for 9 hours (to raise the humidity level) and then turned the level down to low to maintain the humidity. After 9 hours, the humidity had raised 12%, from 28% to 40%. Since I need the humidity on a 24-hour basis, I now leave it at low, to maintain, and although it lasts longer than a day, I refill the water tank around the same time every evening.
In conclusion, we have a few humidifiers in the various areas of our home, but this one is my favorite. Therefore, I have it in the bedroom, which is where I spend most of my evening time in the winter. I prefer this humidifier to our others for several different reasons; I like the small size that holds a lot of water, at least enough for 24 hours or more. I have not experienced any condensation, therefore the area, the furniture, and all around the location of this humidifier remains completely dry. However, my favorite reason is that it is silent, and there are NO lights to glow or flash that would disturb my sleep at night.
This Large Capacity Humidifier made by Urpower (a company I was completely unfamiliar with) was actually the forth humidifier I purchased. At that point I was just hoping for something adequate. Something I wouldn't be compelled to send back.
I filled it, plugged it in, pushed power and couldn't believe the output that immediately ensued. This review includes a photo taken while in operation so you can form your own opinion and I can quit typing. I've only owned it for a couple months now. It's used every day and I couldn't be happier with it. Not a lot of bells and whistles here, just an easy to use solid little humidifying work horse. It does include an eight page owner's manual for your reading pleasure. (The following is actually the number two entry currently displayed in the Safety Precautions section on page six)... Don't touch the transduction while working otherwise you will have the feel of pain.