URPOWER Garment Steamer 130ml Portable Handheld Fabric Steamer Fast Heat-up Powerful Travel Garment Clothes Steamer with High Capacity for Home and Travel, Travel Pouch Included
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.37. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$46.00 (66%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect Design: New nozzle design that distributes steam powerfully and consistently to remove stubborn wrinkles. And the compact design make the item travel and store easily.
- Safety Protection: Please turn off the clothes steamer when it not in use and when water running out. Otherwise, it will affect the service life of this steamer. There is automatic shut-off function when the unit gets too hot or the water level is too low. Safe to use on all types of fabric.
- Fast-Heat: Heats quickly to emit wrinkle-busting steam in 2 minutes.
- Travel size : 130ML water tank that lasts for 7-10 minutes of continuous-steaming. Voltage: 110V
- Warranty: 2 year warranty---your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Do you have trouble removing wrinkles from your clothes? This handheld steamer is packed with powerful technology that emits dry steam to remove wrinkles faster than the average iron. You can use it to remove wrinkles in clothes, cushions, beds and other fabrics around the house.
1. Only fill the tank with cold water, do not use hot water. Distilled water is recommend.
2. Never turn the unit upside down. Your Travel Garment Steamer should never be tilted past a 45-degree angle eapecially when the unit is ON.
3. The water tank is travel size in 130ml, please use with transformer when in abroad.
Using Newest steam channeling design delivers steam more powerfully and evenly to remove the toughest wrinkles from a multitude of fabrics in drapery, clothing, tableclothes, and much more. This compact handheld garment steamer is the perfect tool to keep your wardrobe and household fabrics fresh and wrinkle-free. Use daily to easily and quickly revive your clothing.
Easy to handle
Eliminates wrinkles fast
For use on clothes and other fabric surfaces
Automatic safety shutoff
Provides 10 minutes of continuous steam on a full tank
1. Unscrew the nozzle head, Fill the tank with water to the desired level. Never surpass the maximum level. When you finish filling, lock the head back on.
2. Turn the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The switch light indicates the steamer is on. Steamer will emit steam from nozzle in 2 minutes.
3. Your Travel Garment Steamer has a resetting function. When the unite rus out of water, it will reset automatically to ensure your safety while leaving the indicator light ON.
4. When you are finished with your steaming session place the ON/OFF switch in the OFF position and remove the plug from the outlet.
1*URPOWER Garment Steamer
1* User Manual
1* Warning Card
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||COCO-VISION||Nestsun||BANGMENG TOOLS||Deneve||EverSonic||&UNIVERSE|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am truly thankful for our laundry dryers ‘no wrinkle’ cycle, and this helps for different material blends, but for an ‘an all-cotton’ piece of clothing my clothes do not come out perfectly pressed.
I have also resorted to hang a mildly creased item in the bathroom while I take a hot steamy shower, and it works for some fabrics, however, most cotton items remain wrinkled.
Several years ago, I purchased my first steamer, as an alternative for ironing. This was a ‘Corey Travelaid Hand Steamer’ and it was a disaster. The Corey Travelaid steamer has a small a very small water reservoir, as it will only accept 2 oz. of water. The on/off toggle switch is 12” down the cord, which is an inconvenient placement. When the steamer top is on, I can’t view the amount of water and there is no automatic shut off. Furthermore, there is no light display to indicate that the steamer is on, and I have to keep checking whether this is working, because it takes over 3 minutes to heat up only 2 oz. of water. However, the worst trait is the exterior of the steamer gets scalding hot, when I clutched the steamer to empty out the excess water, it burnt and blistered the palm of my hand. In conclusion, I considered the Corey Travelaid steamer a dangerous product and I never used it again.
The second steamer I purchased was a ‘Remington Steamer’, and this too was another failure for the following reasons. The ‘Remington’ has a slightly larger water tank, and this one takes 3 oz. of water. However, there is NO power switch, when the electrical cord plugs into the outlet it immediately starts to heat up, which takes about 4 minutes. Similar to the Travelaid, the Remington does NOT have any type of ‘on’ indicator display, there is NO automatic power off either, and there is not a way to see the amount of water within the steamer’s tank. In addition to these similar flaws, the last dangerous feature applies to this one too. The exterior gets scorching hot which burns and blisters the hand when touched immediately after, and the Remington steamer needs a long time to cool down before it’s safe to handle. Therefore, the Remington Steamer is a hazardous product as there is NO power switch, and there is no automatic turn off safety feature, and the exterior becomes blistering hot.
The URPOWER is my third garment steamer purchase, and this time I got it right, because this one has the extra features and none of the previous steamer flaws. This steamer has the 5 oz. water tank, which is much larger than my previous two steamers and the heat-up time on my steamer is between 1 -2 minutes. The on/off sliding switch is on the handle and convenient for my thumb and right below the sliding switch is an LED light that glows red when the steamer is on. There are two acrylic see-through windows on each side, which allows the view of the water from inside the steamer. Furthermore, this steamer has the safety feature, which automatically powers off when the water is low. However, for me, the most important characteristic is although the exterior does get warm, it never gets too hot to handle therefore there is NO risk of burning my hand as long it as I stay away from the front part of the nozzle where the steam comes out. This allows me to empty out any excess water, and let the steamer air dry for a couple of minutes before putting it away.
This was my own full-price purchase, there was no discount, no promotion and I did NOT receive this free. This is an excellent garment steamer, it has all the conveniences and safety features and this clothes steamer is highly recommended by me.
I have a bunch of wrinkled dress shirts that I tested this portable steamer on:
(Now, I know that if a shirt is really wrinkled, you must have it pressed at a dry cleaner OR iron it yourself)
1. Portable size - I swear, when the box arrived at my front door I didn't expect this to be in it. I thought, "no way! It's too small!" - The size is a huge plus
2. Cost - Can't beat the price!
3. The shape of the steamer head (where the stream comes out) is flat and wide. The design makes more steam to come out in a linear fashion that covers more material
1. Only con I can think of is you have to hold it as close to the fabric as possible for the steam to "iron" the wrinkles. That can lead to some water drops on the shirt...