- Save 10% on URPOWER Pet Seat Cover when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER Rechargeable Pet Nail Grinder offered by COCO-VISION. Enter code TMBWD27O at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on URPOWER Dog Harness Set Small Size when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER Rechargeable Pet Nail Grinder offered by COCO-VISION. Enter code Z4DGYV77 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on URPOWER 100% Waterproof Dog Car Seat Covers when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER Rechargeable Pet Nail Grinder offered by COCO-VISION. Enter code 7RCS7RKW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
URPOWER Rechargeable Pet Nail Grinder Upgraded Dog Nail Grinder with USB Charging Quite & Powerful Nail Clipper for Gentle Paws Grooming Nail Grinder for Dogs Cats and Other Small & Medium Pets
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Designed to be rechargeable by USB with indicator light. Once being fully charged, the grinder will be well-performed over 3 hours in continuously work
- Constructed with diamond bit grinder which is safer and more effective than nail clipper to trim pet nails, no replacements needed and powerful enough to trim your pets' nail in a short time
- Quiet and safe - Using super mute motor, brass shaft, unique mute technology, gently remove thin layers of nail with a soft sound. Pets will not be afraid any longer
- Good for small sized and medium sized pets - The pet nail trimmer has three ports for different sized nails. You can choose a suitable one according to the pets' size and characteristics of their nails
- Buyer Guarantee: We stand behind our products 100% with 30 days money back guarantee and 90 days warranty on all new items for you
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
How to get your pet used to nail handling
Clipping your pet’s nails can be a tense and sometimes painful experience for them, and for you.
First, show him the nail grinder and let him sniff it while it is turned off. Then, turn it on so he can get used to the sound it makes. Have him sit while the tool is running in your hand. Give him positive reinforcement. Once he is used to the tool, try touching it to his nails. If he's not ready, you may need to repeat the above steps a few times.
If it is the first time for the pet to use nail grinder, it is recommended that the sharp fingernail or long wear parts should be grinded firstly, but not too much, avoid causing bleeding.
For pet's safety, it should not be more than 5 seconds for one lasting time, and be aware to adjust the grooming angle to polish pet nails.
How to use
Step 1: Charge this nail grinder with USB for almost 2 hours.
Step 2: According to the pet's size and characteristics of their nails, choose the suitable port for your pet.
Step 3: Holding the grinder with one of your hands, holding the pet pads with the other hand, put its nail into a port gently, and then begin to grind.
Step 4: Take off the plastic cover the grinder in an anticlockwise direction, turn it on and gently clean the surface of the nail grinder with eraser, paper or cloth to remove the nail powder.
Charging time: 2 hours
Running time: 3 hours
Input: AC100V-240V 50HZ/60HZ
Package size: 7.55”*3.26”*1.18”
Package weight: 5.95oz
1x pet nail grinder
1x USB charging cord
1x user manual
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Dremel 7300-PT 4.8V Pet Nail Grooming Tool
Pedi Paws Dog Nail Grinder by BulbHead - Professional Style Dog Grooming Using Gentle Filing Wheel for Your Pet's Happy Paws
Oster Gentle Paws Premium Nail Grinder for Dogs and Cats
AMIR Pet Nail Grinder, Gentle Paws Premium Electric Nail Grinder For Dogs and Cats/Pet Grooming Kit
FurPaw Wireless Pet Nail Grinder For Dogs, Cats | Safe, Quiet & Painless Electric Trimmer Grooming Kit With Rechargeable Battery & USB Port (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||COCO-VISION||Amazon.com||August Louisa||Amazon.com||AMIR Direct||JY Tech|
|Item Dimensions||2.4 x 1.2 x 6.6 in||1.69 x 3.15 x 0.98 in||2 x 5 x 11 in||5.12 x 2.17 x 9.45 in||5.51 x 2.09 x 1.18 in||1.4 x 6 x 1.4 in|
|Size||—||Medium||9" length||—||14cm * 3cm * 5.3cm||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since attempting to video me using it on my dogs, my second and third attempt has gotten a lot better. They have become use to it and it is a lot easier. I just give them a treat every once in awhile. This is a lot easier than trying to clip them and there is very little that you can do that will hurt the animal like clipping can do. The unit comes with a USB charging cable that plugs into a wall outlet like for the smartphones and tablets. They don't include the wall adapter. The unit has a snap on cap for storage.
I have updated this review. I have used these for about 3 months now and they have performed really well. Pleased with the purchase. 1/3/7
For the price and the comfort my dogs felt when using it, I would absolutely buy this again and I recommend it to anyone with large pets.
Previously, I would clip my dogs' nails and then file them down by hand so they wouldn't be super sharp. My young dog never really minded, but my 13-year-old Bichon HATED the whole process.
This nail grinder is a godsend. It is super quiet and surprisingly small. Even my Bichon was unfazed when I used it to trim her nails today. I also liked that I felt like it was easy to control. I could grind and shape their nails without worrying about cutting the quick at all.
Update after 3 months. It would not take a charge after 4 uses. I was able to use it for 2 minutes then it died. Now it will not take a charge. Useless.
Old review:Great little dog nail care tool. It's small, quiet and gentle. My old terrier was a little hesitant at first but a few treats helped him get over the new nail grinder. The shield provides a small opening so you can easily get to the nail. I bought this because I don't trust using the clippers. This tool removes the nail a little at a time.
One thing, don't hold it on one nail for too long. It will heat up the nail and may scare your pup.