- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER Upgraded Retractable Dog Leash for Medium Dog offered by COCO-VISION. Enter code R8FZ2KS3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more URPOWER Dog Leash Harness offered by COCO-VISION. Enter code RHSCZ6SR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
URPOWER Dog Bowls Stainless Steel Dog Bowl with No Spill Non-Skid Silicone Mat 53 oz Feeder Bowls Pet Bowl for Dogs Cats and Pets
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Full Dinner Set - Set of 2 Dog Bowls (26.46 OZ for each bowl). Works as a full dinner set with food and water for one. Perfect for pets up to 70lbs.
- Non-Skidding & Flipping - Silicone stand keeps the bowl from skidding on the floor and doesn’t slide all over the place when your dog is eating.
- No-Spill Silicone Mat- The extra large base of the silicone stand catches any spills so your floor stays clean.
- Rust Resistant Stainless Steel - Made of high quality stainless steel with an unique silicone bottom, it's your BEST choice for your pet's feeding time. Both silicone stand and stainless steel bowl are dishwasher safe.
- Perfect for Your Pets up to 70lbs - Dogs, cats and pets of all kinds love these neat, attractive and convenient feeding stations.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
URPOWER Dog bowls
This unit is for the purchase of the SMALL bowl: 2.6" height, 6.00" diameter, up to 26.46 oz for each bowl. - Good for Pets up to 80lbs, like Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, etc.
With the silicone mat, our bowls stay put! Your pet will no longer push bowls all over the place! The silicone mat keeps the bowl steady and allows your pet to eat and drink easily - no food and water split all over the floor!
Extra large base of the silicone stand catches any spills so your floor stays clean. You'll love not having a huge mess to clean up every time you feed them!
Our feeders are made from top quality materials so they're not just safe and reliable, they are easier to keep clean too. The feeder's silicone and stainless steel construction meets all food safety standards and can be quickly rinsed or wiped clean after each use. The stainless bowls are also top shelf dishwasher safe if you're in a hurry.
Bowl: 2.64" height, 6.00" diameter
Silicone Mat: 19” length, 11” width
Material: BPA free silicone
2* Stainless Bowls
1* Silicone Mat
Pattern Name: Bone Shape
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. First thing I noticed is the bowls are an odd size, so if you like to keep your dogs bowls clean, finding spares that will fit proves difficult, so you'll be washing them alot.
2. Second, when the water bowl gets low our puppy liked to start dragging it around, which our 8lb puppy (at the time) did with ease spilling the remaining water all over. Keep in mind, puppies this young have very few teeth, although sharp.
3. A week ago we came in to discover our puppy chewing on something. Upon inspection it was a small piece of black rubber. We quickly found the source, it was the not so powerful URPOWER rubber mat which had been ripped to pieces. Thankfully our puppy had been left alone for less than an hour or who knows how much of the tasty rubber mat she would have consumed.
So in summary, even if your dog is a mild to light chewer, (ours is actually very gentle relative to heavy "chewer" dogs) I would use caution before purchasing this dog bowl set. We have purchased the Iconic Pet 8-Cup Heavy Duty Pet Bone Design Double Diner, 64-Ounce and hope it lasts longer.
UPDATE (July 5, 2017)
Per request from the seller, I uploaded images for people see how these bowls begin to rust. These are supposed to be stainless steel bowls, which in theory should not rust. I originally purchased 3 sets of these bowl sets during Amazon's Deal of Day, but due to these issues, I disposed of the bowls and purchased plastic bowls that fit inside the holder.
These bowls developed rust in less then 2 months of use.
UPDATE (July 10, 2017)
Although the bowls began to rush within a couple months, the seller provided me a full refund and apologize for the inconvenience. I really liked the design of the bowl holder, as my dogs spill water while drinking and drop food while eating. But most notable was the seller's attitude and desire to make things right.
I had never seen a cat shivering like that in my life. Or frostbite on his little paw and the tips of his ears.
I enticed him into my back hallway and then into my house with a stinky can of tuna.
Charlie quickly acclimated to the house cat life. He took to a litter box quite quickly pretty much within 20 minutes he was already peeing in the litter box!!
He also figured out how to move a heavy ceramic dog water bowl from one side of the floor tray to the other. Leaving a huge water trail in its wake.
Why he would stick his paws in this ball and physically drag it across to the other side of the boot tray/catch tray, is beyond me. But he did it on a daily/nightly basis and left quite a mess behind him.
While these bowls are smaller than their
Predecessors he cannot move the water or the food ball across the tray anymore. No more mess.
For the price, quality, etc. I do not mind having to refill the water bowl multiple times a day. I’m thinking about getting another set just like this.
The included “tray” that holds the bowls in place is very easy to pick up and clean.
The price and arrival time was definitely satisfactory. Overall a good product.
Most recent customer reviews
Contents right away.Read more