- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 3.8 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00123AVTO
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 31762
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (49 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #367,371 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
US Balance ACE 100 x 0.01g Grams Digital Grain Scale Grain Coin Scales in Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four Measuring Units: Grams - Ounces - Carats - Grains
- Capacities:100 X 0.01 Grams, 3.52 X 0.001 Ounces, 500 X 0.05 Carats, 1538.6 X 0.2 Grains
- AAA batteries. First set Included.
- Dimentions: Scale 5.8 x 3.8 x 1 inches / Weighing Surface 2.75 x 3 inches
- 100 gram Capacity by 0.01 gram Resolution
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
US Balance US-ACE 100 X 0.01 Gram Ultra Precision Digital Pocket Scale. This Brand New High Precision Digital Pocket Scale features a compact design that easily fits in your pocket and is lightweight and incredibly accurate. The scale has a plastic cover for protection of the delicate weighing surface. It has a 2 3/4" x 3" weighing platform. Included in the box FREE with the scale are the first set AAA Batteries. Simple 3 Button Operation and Automatic shut-off feature increases battery life. Large blue backlit LED Display helps in reading the weight. Four Measuring Units: Grams - Ounces - Carats - Grains. One-hundredth (0.01) of a gram accuracy / readability. Appropriate for precision LAB work and quality control due to 0.01 gram readability. Easy 3 Step Calibration. Use the tare feature with any container, to zero the scale and not count the weight of the container. 5 Year Manufacture Defect Warranty.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I've been using this scale for 6 years now, and the calibration 'strayed' off once. It was last year by 0.02gm.
I took a minute to re-calibrate with my calibration weight and it's back to dead on every time since then.
One irritating thing is the auto-shutoff is getting even shorter. I guess the capacitor is getting old or something.
The scale now shuts off after 30 seconds of no weight change. Pretty much means I have to turn it back on
for each item I weigh. It doesn't take more than 3-4 seconds to come back up, but it's IRRITATING...
July 2009 Review:
This scale has stayed calibrated for 6 months. I have a 50g and a 100g calibration weight. I calibrated the scale the first time I used it, and it has stayed dead on every time I reweigh the calibration weights.
I deducted one star though for a frustrating 'feature': the ridiculously aggressive auto shut-off engages after being idle for 45 seconds! Just about every time I reach over to put the next item on the scale, I have to turn it back on first. VERY irritating. It should be at LEAST 3 mins, and I think 5mins would be reasonable. Exactly how much 'juice' does the scale use sitting idle anyway? Can't be MUCH!?
My previous scale (which gave up the ghost and in retrospect I'm glad it did) was much more costly, much more finicky and had an annoying shape to the weighing platform. This is smooth, sleek and the controls are easy.
Another nice feature is that the instructions are on the inner lid, and the printed ones that came with it, are very short, simple and don't presume extreme stupidity on the part of the consumer--"please don't use while standing on train tracks as vibrations will interfere with accuracy and collisions may be fatal"--nope that warning was NOT present thankfully.
Just make sure you have a calibration weight--100 grams. This was also easily obtained from Amazon (and with prime shipping). My previous scale had a 'zero' button, not a real calibration, so this is a nice step up.
Great quality item for a reasonable price and highly recommended!