Truck Reviews Beauty Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 10, 2010
I was initially very excited and impressed with the quality of this product but after a couple months on the back window of our car it has already started fading to the point that the colors are very faded with the red stripes now looking gray. The reflective look was originally very cool but these just flat out do not hold up very long to normal outdoor conditions. Our car is garaged at night but during the day light hours sits in a outside parking lot. I'm going to look for a plain sticker for my next purchase like this. I just really want an American flag decal that keeps it's colors. They do really look great to start with and that's why I'm still giving this 2 stars.
17 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on October 13, 2013
THEY BLEW IT. These flags are basic vinyl not reflective at all. They did refund my money. Never made any attempt to send the reflective flags I ordered. Oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on September 11, 2013
I ordered this flag coz on web it looks good darker color. But its NOT
its the same as any other one
same as my friends that he bought on 99cent store.
on November 23, 2013
Prominently displayed and proudly exhibited. I am collecting more as it seems this may be outlawed some day. thanks for this emblem
on July 23, 2013
These sticker are just the right side to put on a side window or on a bumper of any vehicle.
on July 25, 2014
Looks great on my Jeep
on February 1, 2015
Great product
on May 19, 2013
The sticker is good quality and just as described. Fits well and hasn't faded at all even with outside exposure.
on January 7, 2013
Very strong & tough decal that I applied to the back of my cell phone and looks as good today as it did 6 months ago when I applied it. Very tough vinyl.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question