Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on August 31, 2016
Great wire brush for welding.
on June 20, 2016
I chose this brush because its wood. I had a plastic one, which doesn't make sense when welding, and metal could get hot too if left in the wrong place.
Beside that, there isn't much to the brush and it functions as needed and it has stood up to lots of abuse without any real damage.

The slight curve is also really nice get a decent leverage and attack the weld the way you need to.
on September 18, 2013
It's just a wire brush, there is nothing special to it. The wood is a big "rough" but if you are using a wire brush on something, chances are you need not worry about the wood being rough. Get gloves, use it, enjoy it. It's a wire brush.
on April 18, 2013
I bought this brush for a variety of uses, from cleaning paint brushes to scuffing up bowling shoes. It's a pretty standard version of this type of wire brush. I haven't used it enough to comment on the durability of it, but so far it has worked well and done what it is supposed to do. My only gripe is that the handle isn't as ergonomic as some other wire brushes I have owned, making it somewhat uncomfortable to use for an extended period of time or to really put a lot of pressure with one hand. Not the worst wire brush I've owned, but not the best either. For the price, it's adequate.
on February 7, 2016
this wire brush is junk. i guess i should have know 11 bucks wasnt going to get me much. the wires are flimsy making it almost impossible to remove scale from a forged work piece or weld. maybe it's ok if you're brushing a spot weld in thin sheet but not really useful for anything else.
on June 17, 2015
I got this for cleaning my pizza stone, it's worked great. very stiff bristles, so I can really scrub away with out worrying about bending or breaking anything.
on December 22, 2013
I thought the brush was a little smaller, but overall very nice brush. I purchase to clean burn oil spots from my cooking range burners. Worked well.
on July 15, 2016