- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by US Organic Group Corp when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code V8K2EK6A at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by US Organic Group Corp when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code A9ZP8RHY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 9% each on Qualifying items offered by US Organic Group Corp when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code PMXAAXHI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
US Organic Beeswax 100 % Pure Yellow Pastilles, USDA Certified, 8 Ounce Medium pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Pure & Organic, Packaged at GMP & USDA certified, FDA-registered facility in the U.S
- Organic beeswax pellets are very easy to use and melt – no large blocks of bees wax to cut
- Great for DIY Projects like skin care products, lotions, candle making, furniture polish and so much more
- Organic Beeswax contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing for your skin
- Sourced from India, Argentina, China, Turkey
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
USDA Certified Organic Beeswax Yellow Pastilles is perfect for DYI project like candle, lip balm, cream, lotion, deodorant, eye shadow, blush, eye liner, moustache wax, hair pomades, paschal candle, easter candle, shoe polish, furniture polish and more. At US Organic, we use only natural and/or organic ingredients as a way to thank mother-nature for the great gifts offered to us.US Organic's manufacturing facility is GMP-certified, USDA-certified and FDA-registered.
How is Beeswax produced?
Beeswax (Cera alba) is a natural wax produced by honey bees of the genus Apis. The wax is formed into "scales" by eight wax-producing glands in the abdominal segments of worker bees, who discard it in or at the hive.
Benefits of Beeswax for the Skin:
Beeswax contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the skin
Benefits of Beeswax for your Hair
Beeswax not only moisturizes and smoothens down hair; it also keeps moisture from getting out of the hair. Beeswax is also used to naturally stimulate hair growth.
Healing Properties of Beeswax for Skin & Allergies, Irritation
Besides offering your skin a natural moisture and glow, the anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties of bees wax can actually soothe easily irritated skin, making it one of the best skin care ingredients for those who suffer from allergies or other skin problems like rosacea or eczema.
Along with being a good alternative skin care ingredient for those with allergies, the anti-germicidal properties of beeswax have been found to help heal minor skin cuts, abrasions, scrapes and wounds. Beeswax also acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting the skin from environmental irritants and even the weather. Beeswax lip balm is one of the best ways to keep your lips from getting chapped during these cold and windy winter months!