USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel 1 1/4 Pound Loaf Pan
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in the USA Aluminized Steel 1/4 Pound Loaf Pan, commercial grade and heavy gauge- measures 9 x 5 x 2.75 inches
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Coated with Americoat - a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- 65% recycled steel and life-time warranty
- USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you want a loaf pan that measures 9x5 across the top, edge to edge, order the next size down (8-1/2 x 4-1/2).
The pans themselves have been wonderful; bread baked in them is the the best - the pans are sturdy & solid. I am not sure now, knowing what I know, if I would buy them again, though. They are more expensive than other pans & I definitely expect a bread pan that is used, maybe, 12x a year, should last at least a decade.
I plan to update this review if & when I get any response from USA Pans.
update: I did get a nice response from the company & they are sending me a replacement. I am going to add a star to my review - I do love the pans, I have never had better quality or a problem until now! If I didn't have a problem at all, they would have gotten a 5 star review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the size of pan to use when your bread recipe calls for 3 1/2 cups of flour. This pan is professional grade and heavy duty. You will not need to buy another pan again. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Alice M. Grove
USA pan makes the BEST pans! It's a little risky but I'd dare say you don't even need non-stick spray! Read morePublished 5 days ago by britt
Wish the sizes were marked on the pans...beyond that, they bake bread INCREDIBLY WELL.Published 6 days ago by Dennis R. Brown also April Brown
USA makes great pans. This is my 4th size. Bakes evenly, cleans easily. I've recommended these to other bakers. Read morePublished 13 days ago by JK
Nothing wrong with the quality or design of the pan. Beats anything else I've tried. Wish there was a larger size.Published 22 days ago by Bob
Nice pans. Heavy gauge and the light color means things cook more evenly.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer