Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.59 shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
USA Pan Bakeware Pullman Loaf Pan with Cover, 13 x 4 inch, Nonstick & Quick Release Coating, Made in the USA from Aluminized Steel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large Pullman Loaf Pan has a cover and consistently bakes beautiful bread; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Made in the USA; pan measures 13 x 4 x 4 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
USA Pan Nonstick Bakeware
Commercial Quality. Professional Results.
Why Bake With Aluminized Steel?
Aluminized steel is the material of choice for bakeware used by professional bakers and commercial bakeries for its durability and high-performance capabilities. Baking memories with the family has never been easier.
USA Pan Bakeware Features
Unique Fluted Design
Unique corrugated surfaces engineered to enhance nonstick properties and add extra strength to the pan for warp resistance. Durable, reliable, and high-performance design for ideal heating distribution and increased air flow.
Americoat Plus Nonstick Coating
Americoat Plus Silicone Nonstick Coating is our patented nonstick coating that is PTFE and PFOA free. Watch your cookies, breads, cupcakes, and cakes release effortlessly off your pan. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Aluminized Steel Construction
Heavy-gauge aluminized steel is used for sturdy construction that is built to last. USA Pan bakeware comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a family-owned and operated company and is proud to be made in the USA.
The USA Pan Large Pullman Pan & Cover measures a full 13 x 4 x 4 inches* and is a unique piece from our bakeware collection. Skip the store bought bread on your grocery list and make your own bread at home. This pan offers a cover to bake perfectly shaped sandwich bread to make delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. The pan surface is coated with AMERICOAT Plus, a patented non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked items from the pan. The non-stick feature makes clean-up truly effortless. AMERICOAT Plus is also PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan Large Pullman Pan & Cover unique fluted surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. USA Pan’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.
Pullman Pan Cover Instructions:
1.To remove, after pan has cooled enough to handle, hold pan so that the cover’s edge that curls up is facing you. With the palm of your other hand, tap the curled edge so that the cover slides away from you.
2. To replace, slide the cover over the top edge of the pan starting with the edge that curls up. Make sure that the cover is pushed all the way on so that the small indentation on the cover locks into place. This will prevent the cover from moving while baking
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I treat the pans & lids like I treat my century old cast iron - with care & consistent maintenance. The pans & lids are well oiled before baking and, after releasing the loaf (while hot) I wipe down the pans & lids with a damp cloth - re-oil, then place back in the hot oven turned off to cool. These little extra steps make all the difference in the performance.