- Hardcover: 202 pages
- Publisher: USA Publishers (FL) (August 1, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0936577010
- ISBN-13: 978-0936577012
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,697,794 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
USA Tennis Course: 500 Visual Ways to Better Tennis Hardcover – August 1, 1988
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Tantalo stresses the fundamentals and supplies effective techniques for playing sound tennis. The countless illustrations included are simple but do an excellent job conveying the ideas and strategies.
I've recommended this book to several friends (who all love it) and I would recommend it to anyone, particularly those in the beginner to intermediate range.