Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 15, 2017
I have always liked this app.
on November 15, 2017
There is no reason for a digital copy to cost so much. While it is a good newspaper over all, the same stories can be found for free in other places on line.
on September 18, 2017
There is no index, therefore, I must look through the entire paper to find the article I am looking for. The sports are chopped up and does not give all the baseball news!!. I have called three times to canceled the paper but they continue to send the paper and charge my amazon account. They have changed the number listed on my credit card and the new number has a list of many many ads before you can get someone to help. Then they put me on hold for a long time.

DEAN WOODHAM
on September 7, 2017
Living where we do, with hit-or-miss internet coverage and 20 minutes from the nearest store with "bigger" newspapers, the convenience of having USA TODAY just show up, each and every day, is absolutely amazing!
on August 30, 2017
Great
on August 30, 2017
Poor kindle paper.
on August 18, 2017
I cancelled today after many years. I realize that it is a liberal paper, but I have found most of the news articles about the President are written from a negative standpoint. The paper does not want to give credit for Trump's very significant accomplishments. I am not averse to criticism and can offer plenty, This is America, we have a President who won the contest with goals, not yardage. We owe it to ourselves and our country to give support along with the criticism
on August 8, 2017
terrible. cannot move around site.
on July 18, 2017
It was very difficult to cancel once I signed up! USA couldn't cancel, and getting to a real person at Amazon was tricky! I finally sent a request via email/ on line chat and got results. That policy should be more clearly stated! Love the paper...am an actual subscriber!
on July 18, 2017