Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
on February 27, 2017
I like these puzzles because they are written with clever clues! But not so far fetched that you can't get the answer. They do have some answers that require very specific knowledge that most people wouldn't know. That always bugs me! I like the fact that the puzzles have a theme which I find fun to figure out how the answers fit into. Basically a good medium level book! The print quality is good - could be darker though. Paper quality is OK, certainly not top grade paper but good enough.
on January 30, 2016
Good puzzles for a mid level enthusiast.
on August 9, 2017
Loved it! Bought it before, and the second volume, and the third! Did all three of them. Could not find anything similar to them so I bought the first one again and doing them all over - not cheating with the first, of course!
on May 2, 2015
I soo hate that I didn't read the reviews first. I had no idea it would be such a small format 5X7" The price was way too high (plus shipping) for this small book which is hard to write in.
on August 11, 2017
Lots of crosswords for the money, which is good. They are a little bit more difficult than I expected, so not one for casual crossword-ers.
on June 12, 2017
I some of the puzzles I can finish, and others I can barely get started on. Decent deal for the price.
on August 14, 2017
I need to get a new one! Almost done with this. I love crosswords and this is a good one. I'm not bright enough for the N.Y. Times crosswords and the easy ones are boring, so this is right up my alley!!!
on March 7, 2013
It's a book of moderate difficulty crossword puzzles. Answers are in the back. Each puzzle had one or two words I didn't know but I'm not even 30 years old so I'd say I'm doing very well. Don't leave your pencil in it like a bookmark when your friends are around. They might just "accidentally" finish your puzzle for you. :)
on April 18, 2017
My wife loves the crossword puzzles. She couldn't be happier
on June 13, 2017
Product as expected. Crosswords taken from USA Today and consistent quality.