Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 19, 2014
Exercise your brain with these clever puzzles. I really like that the answers are upside down on the next page so you don't have to go to the back of the book and find your page. Best of all, few of these are based on obscure phrases. If you really look at the puzzle, you can solve it!
on July 6, 2017
Gift for daughter, she loves the variety!
on July 3, 2015
This book is fun, but the answers are randomly posted, Terry did a great job, but hey were a little confusing, fun, but confusing.
on March 6, 2015
Students in my seventh grade English class love it when I pull out this book when we have a few extra minutes at the end of class. They get so excited when they get a puzzle right! Most of the time, the correct answer to a puzzle, such as, "cut the mustard," leads to a great discussion on idioms, what they mean, and where they come from. I love this book and I wish there were more like it. I would buy them all!
on May 26, 2011
Having done these frame games each week from our local newspaper, I purchased one of the smaller Frame Game books.
My grandson, my son, daughter and I had so much fun doing these frame games. When I saw this "Big Book of Frame Games", I knew I had to get it right away so we could start our friendly competition of solving the games.
I highly recommend this book for all ages. Truly a fun book for the whole family.
on December 20, 2012
I have always known these type of puzzles to be "plexers"...but whatever the author wants to title them, they are beautifully presented and there is a wide variety. Many of the other books are using older phrases that my teen students do not know. These are very current yet challenging enough to engage them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I mentor teenagers in a juvenile facility. Along with helping them with their school work, I keep a supply of just-for-fun books; short stories, word searches, crosswords, anagrams, etc., but this Frame Games book is the most sought after of all. I'm glad that I bought it, and am seeking to purchase more of them. Actually, the adults here also have fun with this book, so it never remains idle for long. It's great to see a group of adults and teens working together, figuring out the answers!

Try it. You'll like it!
on September 21, 2016
I love it keeps my brain thinkiong
on November 30, 2014
Hey. What can I say? Love the book. If you purchase this book. I would suggest writing down your answers on a sheet of paper. And not in the book. So when company comes by. You can share the book with them and let them guess. JUST A SUGGESTION.
on November 4, 2017