Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2011
How great IS THIS!!? My favorite board game has joined forces with one of my favorite TV sitcoms. I'm writing this review because I had a hard time finding information on the details of this game.

The premise of Seinfeld Clue is someone has killed Newman. Apparently, he had written an inflammatory newsletter containing embarrassing stories about the Seinfeld gang and is threatening to distribute it on his postal route. BANG! Classic Clue comes into play. Who did it? with what weapon? and where did it take place? These are the answers I wanted to know.

The characters that appear in the game are Elaine, Kramer, Peterman, George, Jerry, and Puddy.

The 9 weapons in the game are Jerry's Microphone, The Cigar Store Indian, Festivus Pole, The Statue, J.F.K Golf Clubs, The Big Salad, Beef-A-Reeno, The Shower Head, and The Label Maker. (Not sure how someone could kill another person with a salad, but I'll just go with it, the episode that featured "The Big Salad" was one of my favorites)

The board locations are Jerry's Apartment, Monk's Restaurant, Soup Kitchen, Elaine's Apartment, Kramer's Apartment, Peterman's Office, Chinese Restaurant, Car Dealership and George's Office.
on February 5, 2013
This is not a review about the game "Clue" because everybody knows what the game itself is..or so I thought. Actually, the only reason I considered buying it at first was because I realized my kids have never played Clue. I discovered that my original game was missing, so unless my kids had played it at school or with friends they would have never had access to it. Since I love Seinfeld and have been introducing my kids to it lately when I saw this as a daily deal it was too good to pass up.

The board is fairly heavy. The graphics are nice enough if not especially detailed or rich. The character pieces are exemplary representations. The tokens are heavyweight sculpts and only devoted fans will know the origins of every piece without explanation, but the conversations around these alone are worth the $10 price of admission.
on October 25, 2013
I had seen the movie back in the 80's, played the casino game, but never played the actual board game until I finally bought it. Very fun logic game that's easy to learn. I played with my girlfriend and her sister and look forward to playing with a bigger group. I'm actually not a big Seinfeld fan, but still recognized all the famous characters and the rooms. Highly recommend.
on January 22, 2014
This was so cool. We love Clue and enjoy getting different ones to try. It came quickly and was packed well. A lot of fun to play and reminisce about the show.
on April 25, 2016
good quality, good shipping
on October 20, 2015
This was a fun game for those of us who love Seinfeld!
on December 8, 2013
A must have for any die hard Seinfeld fan!!! Loads of fun! It was Kramer, in the coffee shop with the microphone!
on July 22, 2015
Kind of cheapy. Great game though. Two throwbacks in one.
on July 28, 2014
Luv'd Seinfeld~ I Really Enjoy Clue. How can you lose w/this combination??? Newman is the victim...Perfect Fit.. LoL
on January 2, 2013
If you have an affinity for Seinfeld...this game is cool. You don't have to know a lick about the show it's simply the game Clue using Seinfeld places, items, people, etc.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.