Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Monopoly: World of Warcraft Collector's Edition” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 45% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Monopoly: World of Warcraft Collector's Edition
|Price:||$24.94 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$15.05 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Custom game board designed by Blizzard, features the faction capitals and zones from the virtual world, Azeroth
- 6 collectible tokens voted on by the fans
- Custom sculpted houses (Towns) and Hotels (Cities)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
MONOPOLY: World of Warcraft
From the Manufacturer
"Time is money, friend." Descend into a realm of myth, magic, and legendary adventure with the World of Warcraft Collector's Edition of Monopoly. Now is your chance to dominate the epic lands of Azeroth and beyond with cunning economic strategies. Buy the ominous Twilight Highlands and feel the presence of the Old Gods in the air. Trade for Scourge-infested Icecrown to gain complete control of the coveted Northrend zones. And for the ultimate power play, seize the mighty faction capitals: Orgrimmar and Stormwind. When you own it all and reign supreme over your opponents, victory will be yours.
Compare to similar items
This item Monopoly: World of Warcraft Collector's Edition
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Who's Emporium||Toynk Toys||Toy Planet||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||15.75 x 10.5 x 2 in||6 x 6 x 3 in||18 x 27 x 0.5 in||10.5 x 15.88 x 2 in||15.75 x 10.5 x 2 in||10.5 x 15.75 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||2.11 lbs||1.05 lbs||3.5 lbs||3 lbs||2.25 lbs||3 lbs|
Top customer reviews
- Same-sized property and chance/chest cards, slightly wider than Monopoly Money.
- Clean and spacious formatting (font, layout, art) on all items. Visual theme is true to Warcraft with bright, deep colors and current characters of lore.
- Currency is g! (WTB [Primal Might] 115g!, lol) Somewhat obvious what it stands for, but I do not believe the game defines it anywhere.
- 6 tokens easily distinguishable from quite a distance.
- Color Sets corresponding to ascending leveling zone in WoW. Brown (purple) = L1-15, Light Blue = L15-30, Pink = L 30-45, Orange = L 45-60, Red = L60-70, Yellow = L70-80, Green = L 80-85, Blue = Org and Stormwind. No two properties have too-similar sounding names. Utilities are "Kezan Electric" and "Gnomeregan Waterworks." Railroads are methods of transportation.
- No Color Set group names. I wanted to see a nice name description for each region grouped together.
- Luxury tax is on the board for 100g??? Simply ludicrous.
- Some pieces (Murky, flight path boot) do not stand upright reliably.
- Sky Blue $10s, look like the darker, purpler $50s. Perhaps better than yellow 10s looking like tan 100s (which I hate), maybe. We solved by removing the 10s entirely.
- My poor mecha-gnome arrived broken at the elbow. Looks easier to super-glue than send back, but I have not done it yet. Personally I think gnomes suck so its my least favorite piece of the six anyway.
Would definitely buy as a gift or even as a sealed collectable. I am not sure however if consumers with my tandem passion and experience for both WoW and Monopoly are so common. I am 23, a WoW subscriber for 70% of the last 6 years, and a lifetime Monopoly fan.
The Amazon delivery box was perfectly fine however the Monopoly game box was crushed on one side which we were willing to overlook because we love Monopoly and Warcraft that much. Upon opening the box we noted the plastic insert was melted in the top left corner where the houses are kept and the plastic on the bottom right was actually broken and cracked, ok...we started to struggle a little with the idea of keeping it but we just grit our teeth and continued to set the game up because we had been sitting on pins and needles that badly awaiting this things delivery. We noted the property stack of cards looked a little thing but we just shrugged at each other and started to play, not very long into the game, maybe 8 minutes or so not even we started to notice property cards were missing so we had to marked who owned what with a little paper and an initial, other properties had a repeat card. At this point we we were 90% positive we would return it and the final nail in the coffin was the player pieces, the shoe does not stand up, doom hammer is somehow completely crooked in a way that makes me think the die cast was crooked to begin with and that was it. We requested a return label and refund from Amazon.
The peices are very fragile and not well thought out as to functionality.. the Doomhammer player peice arrived with a broken handle, the Murky peice has bent legs and cant stand by itself, the flight boot peice cant be placed flat due to bad molding.
The money is referred to as the in game currency "Gold" but yet is paper money in the standard format.
The 4 board corners are not WoW themed which is a missed opportunity, instead they are the standard "Go", "Jail", "Free Parking", and "Go to Jail".