Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Monopoly: World of Warcraft Collector's Edition” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 38% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Monopoly: World of Warcraft Collector's Edition
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.04 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Custom game board designed by Blizzard, features the faction capitals and zones from the virtual world, Azeroth
- 6 collectible tokens voted on by the fans
- Custom sculpted houses (Towns) and Hotels (Cities)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Same-sized property and chance/chest cards, slightly wider than Monopoly Money.
- Clean and spacious formatting (font, layout, art) on all items. Visual theme is true to Warcraft with bright, deep colors and current characters of lore.
- Currency is g! (WTB [Primal Might] 115g!, lol) Somewhat obvious what it stands for, but I do not believe the game defines it anywhere.
- 6 tokens easily distinguishable from quite a distance.
- Color Sets corresponding to ascending leveling zone in WoW. Brown (purple) = L1-15, Light Blue = L15-30, Pink = L 30-45, Orange = L 45-60, Red = L60-70, Yellow = L70-80, Green = L 80-85, Blue = Org and Stormwind. No two properties have too-similar sounding names. Utilities are "Kezan Electric" and "Gnomeregan Waterworks." Railroads are methods of transportation.
- No Color Set group names. I wanted to see a nice name description for each region grouped together.
- Luxury tax is on the board for 100g??? Simply ludicrous.
- Some pieces (Murky, flight path boot) do not stand upright reliably.
- Sky Blue $10s, look like the darker, purpler $50s. Perhaps better than yellow 10s looking like tan 100s (which I hate), maybe. We solved by removing the 10s entirely.
- My poor mecha-gnome arrived broken at the elbow. Looks easier to super-glue than send back, but I have not done it yet.Read more ›
Aside from the usual game pieces and property names being WoW-related the chance and community chest cards are fun to get with cards such as "You wipe the group, pay everyone x", etc.
My only minor issue other than the aforementioned money packaging error is that many of the game tokens are oddly shaped and as such don't really stay up when playing.
However, I did feel it was a bit more childish than I expected. Considering the artwork that can be attached to the game, the cards' little chibi-murlocs seemed a tad underdone, but that may just have been my wild fantasy expectations. Fun to play once or twice with friends who play WoW- definitely pleased with my purchase :)
For the Alliance!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What could be better than a World of Warcraft Themed Monopoly? Detail is great, WoW Themed Properties add to the fun. Read morePublished 2 days ago by B. Almond
This game was excellent. It came just as described. I did not have an issue with the money cuts, they were not crooked or bent. They were all perfect. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
This was a gift, and I'll admit I don't know much about World of Warcraft. My husband has played for years, and we love themed Monopoly games, so this was for him, although the... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Brittany G
Love, Love, Love, will actually purchase again to have one to play. Bought as a gift for my husband, he plans on not opening this one, but keeping it as part of his collection of... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Juanita Phillips