Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
USAopoly Telestrations 8 Player - The Original
|Price:||$29.98 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Telestrations "The Original" for 8 players is what got the party started!
- Over 1,700 words, 8 erasable sketch books, 8 dry erase markers, 8 clean-up cloths
- Perfect for families, small parties or friends; LOL fun for everyone!
- Award Winning Party Game - great ice breaker
- No Drawing Skills Required; Stick figures & sense of humor welcome!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The "Telephone Game" Turned Into The #1 LOL Family & Party Game!
Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious and unpredictable outcomes. It’s miscommunication at its best!
Object of the game? To laugh - A lot!
Telestrations is perfect for family parties, fun with friends or entertaining a crowd.
No drawing skills required!
Telestrations is the visual version of the classic “telephone game” where you draw what you see, then guess what you saw to reveal hilarious outcomes!
Here's How To Play & LOL
Each player starts with their own erasable sketch book, marker and word card. A roll of the die determines each player’s secret word. The timer gets turned and everyone draws their word. After 60 seconds, everyone passes their book to the player on their left. Then each player takes a few seconds to guess in words(s) what they see, and passes again. The timer is turned and everyone draws the guess.This continues until everyone’s sketch book passes by every player and returns back to its original owner, where it’s time for The Big Reveal. Everyone shares their book and the hilarious miscommunication is revealed. Just like the game of “telephone,” the outcomes are unpredictable and the laughter is contagious!
About The Maker of Telestrations - USAopoly
USAopoly is a leading specialty market game manufacturer offering the world’s best-known games (under license from the Entertainment & Licensing Division of Hasbro) and an innovating game developer of original games like Telestrations, Tapple, CrossWays and Ratuki.
- Board Game Geek: Golden Geek Winner
- Creative Child Magazine Awards
- Dr. Toy: 10 Best Games Winner
- Dr. Toy: 100 Best Children’s Products Winner
- Games Magazine 100 Games
- National Association For Gifted Children – Toy List
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- The Toy Insider Holiday List
- National Parenting Publications Awards: NAPPA Gold
- Origins Awards Nominee
- Parent’s Choice: Fun Stuff
- Tillywig Toy & Media Awards – Laugh Out Loud Award
From the Manufacturer
Award winning Telestrations will keep your family and friends entertained and laughing! Perfect family time and parties, Telestrations is easy for everyone - no drawing skills required!
Compare to Similar Items
This item USAopoly Telestrations 8 Player - The Original
Telestrations 12 Player - Party Pack B0083J768O
Telestrations After Dark Board Game B00V42YPKO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 10 x 3 in||15.75 x 10.5 x 3 in||10 x 10 x 3 in||6.3 x 2.8 x 9 in|
|Item Weight||2.2 lbs||3.8 lbs||2.2 lbs||1.25 lbs|
Top Customer Reviews
Laughter, guffaws, surprise, and enjoyment result from the reveal. We've had adults and children as young as 10 years old play in a round, and young and old enjoyed it equally. It's a family game that can be enjoyed by adults. There's a scoring system if you want to keep score, but we've enjoyed it with just sharing the results and disregarding the scoring process.
This would be ideal for a game to be played while recovering from the Thanksgiving Turkey, and it would be an excellent gift at Christmas time.
We played this game last night during our New Year's Eve party. We had a houseful of people, and couldn't break this game out until late in the evening, shortly before midnight, when the crowd thinned to just those families who were going to ring in the new year with us. That's an important point, because this game only works well with 6, 7 or 8 people, I think. You can play with fewer, but the results won't be as fun because the chances for the gameplay to go awry are fewer (going awry = funny outcomes). You can't play with more than 8, as that's the maximum number that the game is equipped to play.
What I LIKED:
- It leads to unpredictable, sometimes very hilarious outcomes, as people try to guess one another's sketches.
- It kept everyone's interest level up who were playing. In fact, we had too many people who wanted to play, so we swapped people in-and-out so more than 8 could experience game play.
- Once everyone got the hang of it, game play is pretty easy to do. It does take a strong game facilitator to LITERALLY make sure that "everyone is one the same page," especially at the very beginning.
- Game length for an 8-person game was about right, that is, about 90 minutes. Long enough to really enjoy the game, not too long that it gets boring.
What I DON'T like:
- The game will only be really fun for 6, 7 or 8 dedicated players. Too few, and the outcomes aren't as funny. The game limit is 8, and you really wouldn't want to play with more than that, because it takes a while for each person to share his or her own sketchbook story at the end of a full round.Read more ›
I added pictures below to show how cornflakes transformed into Bob Marley, raggae ghost. ;)
The game comes with all the necessary items that you need to play the game with, and even if you run out of any of of the items, you can purchase it easily from a departmental store, such as markers, sand timer, dice, etc.I use a marker cleaner instead of the cleaning cloth provided for keeping the dry-erase surface clean and in-tact. I plan on using the cards from other games such as taboo to incorporate variety in words, once we play this game plenty of times to be able to guess the card words. Also, I noticed that they have a "after the dark" edition as well, which should be fun too!! Have lots of fun playing this game!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would recommend this game to families and friends, adults and children. Everyone play it together if you really want to laugh together! This is such a good way to connect. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sandra Blotkamp
This is such a great game and we are really having fun with it. I received one as a gift and turned around and bought one as a gift. Read morePublished 5 days ago by littlecbsmom