- Brand Name: Buslink
- Model Number: KR-6810M
- Item Package Quantity: 1
USB Irocks X Slim Illuminated El Keyboard for Mac
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comfortable and tactile keystroke brings you silence
- Scissor-structure keyswitches make it softer and more responsive
- Ergonomic contour keeps you away from the pain and strain by its low-profile keystroke
- Slim and streamline make a great match for your LCD monito
- Function keys F1 through F-15 including the 'eject' key (F-12)
Customers Also Shopped For
The X-structure makes it softer & more responsive. Low-profile keystroke features like notebook. Ergonomic contour keeps you away from the pain and strain. Slim and sleek looking design brings up you personal style. Power-off switch LED indicators: Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock Over10 million keystroke life.
Top Customer Reviews
I got this because i had dim vision and in a normally lit room i couldn't see the letters on a KB. My illumination didn't work most of the time. If i left the switch on it would just start working and then as suddenly stop working. I started the customer rma process in january of 07 and have pursued it all the way through my Attorney General's consumer complaint division. I sent the defective unit back and there has NEVER been a case where they contacted me. I always had to call them. I wouldn't buy anything this company makes because of this lousy response to my legitiimate complaints.
2. The El is noisy. Mine hums audibly. As mentioned by another reviewer, the board lights up and the letters are solid, which makes them hard to see.
3. After only a month of regular daily use, my left shift key has occassionally stopped functioning, as has the enter key on the num pad.
it's pretty (oh, there goes my shift key again.0), but is inherently a bad design that is poorly executed. i bet no one at Irocks uses these keyboards. i'm sorely dissapointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Ive had this keyboard for 6 years, and am somewhat appalled by the reviews. It's a simple keyboard, not meant to do all the crazy stuff logitech keyboards do, which is nice in my... Read morePublished on September 8, 2010 by B. Pereira
This keyboard isn't terrible, it fits nicely with the Apple design asthetic. However it is quite small. Read morePublished on March 10, 2007 by Michael Watson