Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: C&E USB to Micro-USB Cable - 6 Ft
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Size: 6 Ft|Color: Black|Change

on April 28, 2012
I purchased this because the usb cable for my bamboo tablet broke. I was happy with it, because it was just what I needed. However, after only 2 weeks the cable had already stopped working. I thought it would at least last me a month considering the price was so cheap. But to only last a week? That's outrageous.
on July 17, 2012
I honestly am so glad I purchased two of these items. One of them for my girlfriend, one for myself. She uses hers to charge her phone at work and I use mine at home and in the car. It is so convenient to be able to reach six feet instead of using my old cable with the USB extension i had on it. No more worries of disconnection. Super speedy delivery and the best USB to MicroUSB I've ever owned.
on March 5, 2012
I ordered two of these things. They appear to be identical, but only one actually fits in my device. Neither one lets me transfer files from my Galaxy Note to my PC but the one that does fit lets me charge, so not a complete waste.
on October 5, 2011
One reviewer noted that these worked well on his Barnes and Noble Nook. They did not connect my Nook (plain old black/white version) with my computer (Windows 7 64-bit) using an extension USB2 hub. I did not try for an extended period of time as he mentioned (15 minutes). I tried 2 cables without success. My BN cable worked fine on the same setup during the testing period.

The manufacturer does not make any claims about Nook compatibility so they are certainly not at fault. The price was excellent and the cables look and feel well made.
on January 7, 2012
After using this product for 1 and a half months I highly recommend anybody to not waste money on this product.

Lets start with the good things:
-Its 6 feet long

Bad things:
-It does not charge well at all. My HTC Inspire needs almost 8 hours to be charged fully when Battery is dead. Thats just sad.
-Poor quality, very loose fit.
-Does NOT connect with my PC
-Started to brake after 1 month. Tried to fix it with Duct tape, since this morning its completely broke.

So @ anybody who orders this: Cancel it as long as you can, if you cant.... You just wasted money and time.
on May 12, 2013
I did not want to pay full price for a complete charger for my Motorola Atrix 2 smartphone. I noticed that the only part of the charger that I needed to replace was the USB to micro-USB cable that plugs in to the other part that plugs into a standard electrical outlet.

The cable simply works.
on August 3, 2012
When I got this package, it was a 6 foot HDMI cord instead of the correct item. I emailed customer service, got a response within a day, and received my replacement cable a couple days later. They let me keep the HDMI cable as well! Mistakes happen but they worked hard to get the correct cable to me fast and it works perfectly. I was very happy to do business with them.
on February 6, 2013
I needed a replacement cable for my USB phone charger and with the low price I figured I'd take a chance despite some of the other reviews. All three cables I purchased work well. I use one at home as a replacement for the cable on my charger and another to connect my Evo 4G to my computer at work. I have the third as a spare. Very satisfied.
on December 8, 2011
I bought this to charge my phone via USB. Unfortunately the microsize plug fit poorly into the phone and the phone doesn't charge at all. Not sure if it is a plug that was not manufactured to high standards or because the cord is too long for charging. In any case, it is useless to me.
on October 1, 2012
These cables worked just fine for my EVO. I purchased these cables for my Evo and was quick to order them without reading the reviews. So I was unhappy when I read a review stating it would not work my phone. However, when the cables arrived I plugged it in and found they work just fine.

I normally order generic cables. At $1.50, it's a really value, but the shipping cost can be high. According, I would recommend ordering more than one to justify the shipping charge.