USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp Flashlight - Super Bright, Waterproof & Comfortable - Perfect Headlamps for Running, Walking, Camping, Reading, Hiking, Kids, DIY & More, USB Cable Included
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✓ INSTANTLY IMPROVE YOUR VISIBILITY WITH HANDSFREE, BRIGHT LIGHTING - Why struggle to hold a flashlight while you need both hands to perform the task at hand? How much easier would tasks, walks or jogs at night be with two free hands?
- ✓ YOUR UP-CLOSE DETAIL WORK AND LONG-DISTANCE VIEWING IS NOW A BREEZE - The sturdy headlamp body tilts up to 60-degrees, allowing you to focus light where you need it. Plus, the 4 light modes ensure you get the exact level of brightness you need for any use through single button control.
- ✓ DON'T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP CHINESE KNOCK-OFFS! - Why equip yourself with anything but this authentic, best-performing headlamp? 220 Lumen of darkness-busting power for up to 492 feet of visibility. IPX4 Waterproof grade ensures protection against splashing or spraying water from any angle. Weighing only 2.5 ounces you won’t even notice wearing it. You deserve the best!
- ✓ NEVER BUY BATTERIES AGAIN - USB rechargeable headlamps will fully charge from any USB port in just 4-6 hours and will provide up to 30 hours of constant light on a single charge (USB cable included). Perfect gift for family & friends, order 2 and give one to your friend!
- ✓ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We're SO confident that you'll love this light that it's backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't love it - *for whatever reason* - we'll replace it or give you back every cent. That means you'll love it, or it's free! Light up your life today, click on the “Add To Cart” Button NOW >>>
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hands-Free, Bright Lighting For Indoor And Outdoor Activity
Are you tired of fumbling around in the dark, holding a flashlight while you tackle a household project,
clean things up or go for a walk? Look no further as Aennon offers the best solution for your hands-free lighting!
• Camping, running, caving, fishing, biking and other outdoor sports.
• Construction, household work and professional use.
• Automotive roadside safety, auto repair.
• Power-outage convenience and home security.
• 1* CREE LED & 2* Red LED
• 220 Lumen shine up to 492 feet
• STEADY Red LED (No annoying flashing red light like other headlamps).
• Red LED light ideal for reading, preserving night vision, and not disturbing others.
• Easy-to-use single button control.
• Easily adjustable elastic headband to fit any head size.
• Fits around head, hat, helmet, bike or belt.
• Long LED lifetime up to 30,000 hours.
• Sturdy headlamp body tilts up to 60-degrees, allowing you to focus light as needed.
• The beam remains fixed in your preferred position.
• Shock-resistant, ultra-strong glass lens.
• Up to 30 hours of battery life.
You are protected by a no risk, no questions asked, money back guarantee!
GET YOUR HEADLAMP NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Click the “Add To Cart” button above >>>
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I decided to velcro my replacement unit so I could stick it to my Condor Flex Tactical Cap which would make it extremely hard for the lamp to drop. During my first test, I wore it for my first 8 miles this morning and the lamp stayed in place perfectly.
As for the lamp itself, it is fantastic. It is extremely bright, it will give you a migraine if you stare at it. My previous unit went through at least 300 charge cycles without any noticeable loss in battery capacity. I wore it 6-7 days a week, 2-3 hours at a time, in temperatures ranging from below-freezing to over 100% relative humidity without any single issue. I have only ever used it in its brightest setting. As for the headband itself, after 10 months it stretched a little bit, but that was easy to adjust, and now with the replacement unit it is not a factor since I velcro'd it to my cap.
Needless to say, this is the exact headlamp that I am going to keep buying and recommending for as long as the model is available.
So here is what I look for in a headlamp, and how the Aennon headlamp holds up:
Comfort: Most of these headlamps have been really tight and uncomfortable, or they have that annoying strap that goes over the top of your head. The Aennon is perfect in this regard—super comfortable, but still stays in place without an extra strap. The band is really stretchy with a soft feel, and it’s easy to put on. Love it.
Brightness: Most lamps are bright enough, but only when you put in fresh batteries. This headlamp was bright. I mean BRIGHT. Do not shine this in someone’s eyes on the highest settings, because they’ll be seeing spots for a long time afterward.
Variable Settings: Most headlamps come with high and low, some of the nicer ones come with additional settings. This headlamp comes with high, low, flashing (and it flashes bright), and red for nighttime use. (Note: in the pictures attached, the red lights look orange, but they are definitely red in real life.)
Battery: My kids would run through batteries on other headlamps like crazy, and putting new batteries in was annoying. I couldn’t be happier with the USB rechargeable batteries in the Aennon headlamp! There’s a rubber protective cap covering the USB port, and you just open that and plug in the included USB wire, which you plug into a USB outlet.
Ease of use: the power button is large super easy to find in the dark, and you press it once to turn it on high, a second time for low, a third for flashing, and a fourth time for red, then once again for off.
I love this flashlight, and so do my kids. My husband is impressed, this is the best headlamp we’ve had by far.
I wish the USB cord was a foot longer—it’s only 10.5”. But that’s just me getting really nit-picky. I’d buy this again in a heartbeat.
I did receive this item at a discount in exchange for an honest review, but I'll always give you the real dirt, and include both the pros AND the cons of every item reviewed. If the details and pictures I provided in this review have been of help to you in any way, would you please take a moment to click on the "helpful" button for me? Thanks!
I wanted a new headlamp that would be rechargeable so that I wouldn't have to spend tons of money on batteries! I considered the Black Diamond ReVolt Headlamp, Matte Black for $51.57 but that was a LOT of money for a headlamp! So I kept looking and found the Aennon USB Rechargeable LED Headlamp and it cost only $19.97. So I bought it. So far in using it, I have not completely drained the battery power each time I've used it, and I've used it about two hours or more at a sitting. I charge it up using the USB cable included with it and plug it into a wall adapter AmazonBasics Wall Charger with USB Outlet (2.1 Amp Output) to charge it. It seems to take a long time to charge up, at least a couple hours I estimate, but it does charge and so far the charges are holding well. I haven't noticed a performance drop. It's got more than one light setting but I basically only use the brightest white light. It has two white light brightness levels, a white strobe setting, and a red light. You have to cycle through the four settings to turn off the headlamp. So far the headband has not started to curl up on me from the wear and tear on it. Up to this point, I have to say I really like this lamp as well as I liked my Diamond headlamp! They both perform very well and do what I need them to do. I like being able to recharge the headlamp and save money on batteries. If I run into trouble with this lamp at a later date, I'll come back and update this review. It'll be interesting to see if it lasts four years like my Diamond headlamp has.