Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

USED Total Transformation Program??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 2, 2008 7:43:55 AM PDT
S. Kannatt says:
Anybody have a used version please post

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2008 1:02:46 PM PDT
Curtis G says:
eBay.com?

Posted on Apr 8, 2009 4:10:05 PM PDT
anybody want to sell me there used version would love to purchase Terri

Posted on Aug 6, 2009 7:31:23 PM PDT
Donna Beck says:
i am a single mother, desperately seeking the total transformation cd's for my daughter please

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 20, 2009 8:47:43 PM PDT
P. says:
I have one for sale if you still need it on ebay. 90210877 is my user ID

Posted on Oct 16, 2011 7:00:44 PM PDT
Simone says:
I am a grandmother raising a teenage boy who's behavior is really effecting my marriage. We are on a fixed income so if anyone has a Total Transformation Program for sale at a reasonable price, please post.

Posted on Feb 4, 2013 9:31:08 PM PST
Try CraigsList in your area......just found it for $20 in my town.

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 11:26:25 AM PDT
Credible1 says:
Our 16 year-old daughter is driving us crazy. We're retired and could really use one that is reasonably priced.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 15, 2013 8:41:01 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 15, 2013 8:52:24 AM PDT
Calidad says:
I purchased the program online on March 12, 2013 relying upon the money back guarantee. I completed all the paperwork and returned my feedback forms. I was surprised that they not only canceled my third payment but really did refund my first two payments as advertised. Based on all of the scam warnings I read online I was thrilled that the refund really came. You can find the program on e-bay and craigslist cheaper but I opted to go with the payments and money back because it compelled me to actually use the program. The requirement to fill in an answer for every item pushed me to actually try everything. Not everything worked but I can say that I have changed more than my child based on this program. Although not everything worked and there is a TON of hype in the program some items have worked exceptionally well and I would have lived if I didn't get the promised refund considering it still worth the money. I have read self help books to no end in the effort to raise 7 children. We still have 4 in the home and I wish I had used this before. To be clear . . . most of the changing came from me and my children seem more of a natural consequence to my changes. I wondered how the company stayed in business and I have guessed that they count on people NOT completing the survey completely (Which it warns multiple times must be done) or from the parent help line or other products.

In short . . . If you are willing to take an hour every week to listen to a lesson and then try the things you hear and document the results the money back guarantee may be a good option. After 3 months I won't jump on the bandwagon and say "This has changed my life. Thank you James!" or anything like that. I will say that I have changed some things I used to do that I now consider abusive that were very ineffective. My children have recognized the changes in me and have in turn made efforts to change themselves. Our family is better off for this experience and could easily make the case that we have had a total transformation.

Posted on Jul 13, 2013 8:23:01 PM PDT
You can get this program pre-owned, but not used because as all programs like this, it's useless.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 22, 2013 8:07:44 AM PDT
contact me via email
dagausa@gmail.com
I am so upset for their lies that when I return the feedback they will give the money back - do not belive that , my 360$ went by by

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 7, 2014 9:53:29 PM PST
chris says:
Hi , I read your post and was wondering how the total transformation program worked for you? I am looking to buy the program and use it, once I find it for sale at a reasonable price? I am I interested I'm. Hear ok Nguyen your feedback.

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 10:59:30 AM PST
Phil Arthur says:
i am a single mother that can not afford $300 for the program, if anyone has used version they are finished with, i would love to try it out., please email me at shannongoodyear1@gmail.com

Posted on May 18, 2014 6:39:11 PM PDT
Eric Perlin says:
Shannon: If you DID have $300, you would be wasting your money. If you can get the "Total Transformation" set for free, you won't waste any money, but you'd still waste your time.

I can tell this is a crock of bull by the level of hype in the advertising. You can find out for yourself that it's a crock of bull if you read some Amazon reviews written by various people who have wasted their time and money on it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  14
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Aug 2, 2008
Latest post:  May 18, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Total Transformation Program
The Total Transformation Program by James Lehman (Audio CD - 2004)
3.7 out of 5 stars (271)