|Part Number||COIL MASTER KBAG-SMALL|
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9 x 6 x 1.3 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
New All in One USICIG® E-cig Tools Bag Case for Packing Atomizer E-liquid Coil Wire Cotton Tweezer Jig Master Kbag
|Price:||$10.95 + $4.88 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Coil Master Kbag vape bag is an multi functional, multi purpose adjustable case for all your vape releated items option Carry your Mods,Atomizers,E-juice,wicking supplies and so much more.
- Everything you need for vaping can now be carried in one convienent coi master kbag vape bag,the Coil Master KBag.
- Multifunction kit, ready to choose according to YOUR needs
- Adjustable Straps Makes it Very Versatile Large Mesh Pocket Has a Large Capacity Lightweight and Dur
- The Coil Master KBag is an extremely helpful and practical travel case for all of your vape gear.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Authentic Coil Master Kbag By USICIG®
Coil Master Kbag Specification:
Coil Master Kbag is a multi functional, multi purpose adjustable case for all your vape gear.
Carry your Mods,Atomizers,E-juice,wicking supplies and so much more.
Everything you need for vaping can now be carried in one convienent bag,the Coil Master KBag.
Dimensions: 9"x 6"x 2 "
Weight: 0.79 pounds
Price based on empty bag only, there is not other thing, thanks!
Top customer reviews
+Protects items very well.
+Highly flexible design allows many storage options for your things.
+Large enough to hold a good chunk of stuff. Mine has 2x60ml bottles, 30ml bottle, 3 x 22mm tanks, 2 x replacement tubes of coils for my crown II, 1 replacement coil for my Cleito, container of 10 x fused Clapton coils, pack of elf wick, pack of koga cotton, snippers, ceramic tweezers and 50 x standard prebuilt coils. That's a lot of stuff.
-Needs to be thicker. There's not enough room between the walls of the case when closed which can make things a pain when fitting larger items in there. This is the most important part of this review. Those 60ml bottles cause me daily headache because they clash with things on the other side of the case!
-The open mesh area should zip close. My tweezers fall from this spot at least once a day
-Price seems just a touch high for what we have here. If either of the cons I provided were fixed, I think the price would be more justified.
Overall, I do recommend this case for someone who is able to carry it around with them. Ladies with large purses or guys with backpacks, etc would probably like this case a lot.