- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches ; 1.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001VIXTS0
- Item model number: 85-4075A-CRD
- Average Customer Review: 69 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #265,372 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
UST Marine See-Me Auto Strobe Light (Yellow)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Water activation strobe
- Coast guard- approved
- Personal locator
- Water activated or manual activation, fast activation in water
- Can be seen up to 3 miles away in complete darkness
- Far exceeds USCG requirements for light output/duration, (15 times longer and 6 times brighter than required)
- Waterproof, weatherproof, impact resistant, faceted octagonal design is easy to grip in wet conditions
- Light output 45 Lumens /5 candela (minimum requirement by USCG is .75 candela), operation time is 120 hrs (minimum requirement by USCG is 8 hours)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The see-me 2. 0 led strobe is a u. S. Coast guard-approved personal locator strobe that is visible up to 3. 1 miles. It is designed for open water and recreational use. Features:- unbreakable lifetime led bulb never needs replacing- provides 45 lumens of li
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Response to another reviewer's concern over lack of ability to disable the auto-on feature:
I read your review and it caused me concern so I dumped it in fresh water...didn't activate. Dumped it in a glass full of water with table salt added, activated immediately (I still cant figure where the sensor is but it is there). If the battery life was 8 hrs I'd be pissed about no absolute manual off but since the darn thing lasts 120 hrs, I just twist the unit on, then back off and it turns off the strobe. I know it's a little irritating but not a deal breaker with me, especially when the strobe keeps working more than ten times more expensive units.
Not sure I want to trust a replacement now seeing this is for my 5 year old son. If he goes into the Baltimore channel at night by accident, I need his light to work automatically no issues. The same reason I have him in a type 1 PDF at night, or when we leave the river into the bay.
Ok the second one failed before ever being attached tot he life jacket. The lens cover came off and the LED bulb popped out of the assembly. I DO NOT recommend this light or anyone. Can not be trusted with your life, certainly not your kids as I was counting on.
I am going to test them, burn them in: alkaline batteries, manual mode; test auto mode with some salt water; thoroughly wash with a drop of soap, fresh rinse. Then leave them on for 72 hours. Survivors go into service with lithium AA's, which are USCG 'good' for five years.
I bought four. I received three that were in a smaller package than the fourth. The fourth is different, despite the part number, etc., being the same on the package. The LED and circuit board on the fourth is different. I tested them, and the fourth is not as bright, takes longer to turn on, whether manually or water-activated. It is less likely to turn on in non-salt water. It turns out the manufacture date of the fourth is Dec 2014, the others Oct 2015. Ordered another, the fourth is going back.
Other than the older one, I'm thrilled with this product, and highly recommend it.