USimplySeason Beechwood Grande Salt OR Pepper Adjustable Grinder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Beechwood and glass wrapped in stainless steel - modern art or gorgeous kitchen accessory? You decide when you add this salt and pepper grinder (buy two to make it a set) to your dining room table.
- A FEAST FOR THE EYES - because spices should be a sensory experience that isn't relegated only to taste. This salt pepper grinder is free of overly complicated design, garish colors or quirky shapes so it's right at home on your table. VERSATILE USES allow you to fill this user-friendly grinder with your own blends, transforming it into a delightful spice grinder or herb grinder
- NON-CORROSIVE CERAMIC forms the hardened, adjustable rotors in the top of each salt grinder or pepper grinder. NO MORE STRAY SPICES because an upside-down storage design prevents spills and dust from straying on your counters and tables.
- QUICK REFILL AND CLEANING can be achieved by simply twisting the glass bottle bottom. EXTRA LARGE CAPACITY keeps nearly 8 oz of seasoning in each grinder of this salt pepper mill.
- COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE with every USimplySeason product - if you have problems or concerns, our company will replace your product with no questions asked.
The harmony of nature-inspired accents and modern design unite to provide you with an elegant spice display in this salt and pepper grinder.
• Store generous amounts (nearly 8 oz each!) of your favorite peppercorn and salt blends in this salt and pepper mill.
• Lids and tight seals help preserve the integrity of flavorful oils and spice notes between uses.
• Clear glass jar bodies display contents for easy level-checking and identification at a glance.
• Special hardened ceramic grinding rotors are non-corrosive and adjustable to customize grind size from coarse through fine.
• Upside-down storage design keeps the loose spices inside the pepper and salt grinder tops, not on your table.
Still using that old salt and pepper shaker set? Your tastes have changed and refined since your youth, and it's time to show that off with this delightful salt pepper grinder. Bright blonde beechwood and smooth glass dances a duet with a stainless steel band in a symphony of form and function. The grande size is the largest of our Beechwood series, holding nearly 8 oz of fresh, premium spices for grinding at a whim.
Clean and refill with just a twist of your wrist - a little mild soap, water and an air dry is all it takes to keep this gorgeous kitchen accessory looking new, even years after purchase.
In the unlikely event you experience any problems or concerns with your grinder set, we are happy to offer a NO HASSLE, 100% GUARANTEE on each of our products for peace of mind.
Top Customer Reviews
This is my initial impression however time will tell about the mechanism. So far I love it. I have the large size. I will get another one
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice. Wish I had bought two. It's attractive and works very smoothly. I love it.Published 10 days ago by J. Hill
Great pepper grinder! Adjustable grind settings. Surprised a plastic grinder grinds so well. Looks nice, works well. Read morePublished 11 days ago by aDORAblexplorer
Great pepper grinder. Love the large capacity of the base and that it's designed to stand upright so the pepper dust doesn't get all over the counter.Published 13 days ago by Paul G.
This grinder has been working very well. I put peppercorns in mine. I wish I was able to purchase another one to my pink Himalayan sea salt in it. Please make more available.Published 16 days ago by Blueskies
Grinds salt and looks good while doing it. Can't really ask for more than that.Published 21 days ago by Tom
For an inexpensive grinder, this one is awesome! I bought it for use with pink Himalayan Sea Salt. This grinder can take the rough crystal chunks and grind it from a range of... Read morePublished 27 days ago by catsinjax
Very nice looking grinder. Only issue is the wood split vertically creating a crack that runs from the metal piece to the top of the grinder but it still works finePublished 1 month ago by BG77
Great grinders. Hard to find real glass, and wood rather than plastic these days! Nice size for use while cooking. I purchased these as a gift. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Busy Reader