USimplySeason Seasoning, Herb and Spice Shaker with Attached Caps / Lids (Set of 2)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MATCHES ANY DECOR - This delightful herb and spice shaker set features neutral hues and clear glass to show off your favorite blends.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - Dishwasher safe! Simply twist off the cap of each seasoning jar; may also be rinsed with mild soap and water.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR CONTENTS - This herb shaker / seasoning shaker set can be filled with salt, pepper or any seasoning you love.
- KEEPS CONTENT FRESH - Special flip-top cap on each spice shaker jar locks in flavor during storage.
- GREAT GIFT FOR FOODIES - Pair this set with a delicious spice blend for the ultimate edible present!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Even the finest ingredients can't reach their full potential without the right seasoning and spice tools, so why not give your spices the luxe treatment they deserve? This delectable duo of spice shaker jars comes with clear glass bodies to identify contents and remaining levels with ease. A secure closing cap over each herb shaker's screw-off top locks in flavorful essences and oils in between your masterpiece meals. Your seasoning herb and spice shaker should be user-friendly as well, which is why this set is also dishwasher safe!
Add a little class to your dinner table or spice rack - these smartly-designed clear glass shakers are the perfect accompaniment to our salt and pepper shaker set options (sold separately).
Still deciding if these lovely spice tools are right for you? Don't worry - if you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we offer a money back guarantee for your culinary peace of mind!
Top customer reviews
The inside-the-lid plastic piece with the "shaker" holes in it does not snap-fit, so when you open the top to fill/refill the shaker, those little pieces will fall out unless you are very careful. It is awkward to hold in place when screwing the top cover on again.
With the top cover screwed on, the cap-cover does snap firmly in place, and appears to make a good seal. I like that about these shakers.
Other than the inner plastic piece being awkward, I like these shakers, and I believe they are a good value. Be aware that these shakers are NOT for powdered or finely ground contents, unless you want a lot of it to pour out when you shake. But the holes are a good size for chopped-leaf herbs such as oregano, basil, sage, etc.