|Fits as expected||
$53.99 - $63.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- FOLLOW OUR SIZE GUIDE: Here at UT Kilts, we want you to choose the best-fitting kilt possible. Do not guess your size or order your jean size. Using a cloth measuring tape, measure around your waist where you think your kilt will sit. Order the size you measure. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up a size. Your kilt will typically be around 2 sizes bigger than your jean size.
- CHOOSE FROM 7 COLORS: Our 22-inch length utility kilt is available in 7 neutral colors: black, brown, dark blue, blackout, dark gray, olive green, and dark khaki. We also carry sizes 30 through 50. Whether you need a costume for Halloween, are honoring Scotland, or simply want to try wearing something new, this kilt is a great clothing addition.
- POCKETS & SNAPS FOR ACTIVE MEN: This kilt is made with quality poly-cotton material. Our utility kilts have side cargo pockets and brass studs. Anyone can enjoy the simple yet rugged design of a modern kilt uniform. It has large pockets and pleats that are sewn down, so you always get that perfect Highland look. Our kilt has two sets of metal snap buttons to make sure you have a comfortable fit. The standard utility kilt also has an extra set of snaps so it can adjust in fit.
- QUALITY KILT, LOW PRICE: Don't let anyone tell you that great quality can't come with a low price. Our UT Kilts Standard Utility Modern Kilt gives you amazing quality plus a lifetime warranty on all the metal hardware! You won't find a good kilt for this cheap anywhere else. It’s a great investment for your Scottish clothes and accessories collection. This kilt is simply perfect for teen boys and men looking for a Scottish outfit.
- UT KILTS: Each one of our utility kilts for sale have been designed with the active kilt wearer in mind. All our kilts are the highest quality. Whether you purchase the Standard, Deluxe, Wild, or Ultimate style, you can be sure it will last. Each kilt uses high-quality materials. You can have peace of mind knowing that a UT Kilt is built to go through whatever life can throw at it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Are you looking for a kilt as a way to celebrate your Scottish ancestry? Or maybe you’re simply interested in expanding your everyday wardrobe. Either way, this standard utility kilt will not disappoint. It’s designed to be easy for kilt beginners but will work great on anyone regardless of their Scottish clothing experience. All our kilts are heavy-duty and will look great for any occasion. Whether you wear it casually or pair it with a sporran and belt, you’re sure to stand out. Here at UT Kilts, we want you to choose the best-fitting kilt possible. Do NOT guess your size or order your jean size. Using a cloth measuring tape, measure around your waist where you think your kilt will sit. Order the size you measure. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up a size. Your kilt will typically be around 2 sizes bigger than your jean size. This kilt is made with quality poly-cotton material. Our utility kilts have side cargo pockets and brass studs. Anyone can enjoy the simple yet rugged design of a modern kilt uniform. It has large pockets and pleats that are sewn down, so you always get that perfect Highland look. Our utility kilt has two sets of metal snap fasteners to make sure you have a solid, comfortable fit. Each one of our utility kilts for sale at UT Kilt has been designed with the active kilt wearer in mind.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CPTZXKG
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 9, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-5 of 657 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Go measure the thickest part of your waist RIGHT NOW. Don't think you know what it is. And don't think that there is any give in this kilt, either. There isn't.
2. Undo the entire kilt before you try to put it on. Don't try to slide it on like a tube.
3. The flat part goes in the front. The belt loops go in the back. There aren't any in the front. You could wear a belt with this, but it would have to be a wide stiff one to look halfway decent.
4. The buttons go in the front. There are two buckles on the side to help adjust the fit.
5. The pocket flaps on the side can be unbuttoned to store keys and a wallet. There are no pockets for you to stow your hands, if you're used to standing around with your hands in your pockets.
6. The material is very heavy duty, almost like an Army tent, but not as rough. This thing will probably last forever.
7. It seems like a good cross between a work outfit, like for hiking, and a formal outfit, like for a ceremony. I bought a Scotland t-shirt to wear with this, and the t-shirt seems a bit casual and light-duty for it (pajama-like?). I also think I need to get some hiking boots with wool socks to wear with this.
8. If you want to return it, the sellers are very nice and accommodating. But you will also be out 20 bucks.
Wearing a kilt for the first time is strange. You initially feel like you are wearing a dress. But when you take it off and put on shorts, you will feel even weirder, like you are wearing some skimpy outfit. So you'll go and put the kilt back on. Now it feels cool. Functional. Manly, because you are ready for anything: formals, chopping wood, laying around, flashing women who ask the obvious. You then cut off the tag and smile, because you now own a kilt, and you can feel your beard growing even thicker.
He has wanted a kilt for a long time, but the traditional multiple-pleat kilts are prohibitively expensive, he couldn't find the exact tartan, etc. Then, on an episode of "Wipeout," he saw a contestant wearing a kilt that looked like leather. Turned out to be a Utility Kilt, something we'd never heard of. I knew I'd have to get him one, and it won't be his last! He loves this kilt and plans to get more. It arrived super-fast, too.