Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,738 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,833 reviews
on December 10, 2017
Very good value in optics for the price. Nice features.
on December 9, 2017
Excellent scope. Works day or night.
on December 9, 2017
I first of all need to describe the features on the scope I received because there are so many variants of this scope. Starting at the eyepiece and moving forward, mine: does not have an EZ-TAP Control Panel, has Zero Resetting Windage & Elevation Turrets, has a third turret used as a Reticle Illumination Rheostat, has a Zero Locking Ring on the Windage & Elevation Turrets, has a Mil-Dot Reticle which can be illuminated Red or Green (not 36 color IE), has a Parallax Adjustable Objective lens. It is identical to the one pictured when I bought my scope. Included with the scope were: a set of Quick Disconnect Rings (there are 4 different ring sets available), a 2 inch Sunshade, a pair of lens covers, a battery (and spare) for the illuminated reticle, a cleaning cloth, and three allen wrenches.
Bearing in mind that I got this to put on a .22 rifle (Ruger American Rimfire (Target)). The good: The scope has a good quality look and feel to it. The adjustments (Eyepiece, Magnification & Parallax) are smooth and have a comfortable amount of resistance. The Windage & Elevation Turrets are easily adjusted and have noticeable (though only slight) "clicks". Zero Locking Rings (the first I've ever encountered on a scope turret) at the base of the turrets are tightened to keep inadvertent adjustments from being made. 1/2 turn of the ring is all that is required to tighten or loosen the ring. I really like this feature! Another feature I really like (but many will not care about) is the Turret Scale Zeroing feature. Once you have zeroed the scope, you can easily reset the turret visual scale "0" marking to be adjacent with a reference mark on the side of the turret. The optics are very good, though not premium quality. The reticle is crisp and clear (once eyepiece is adjusted) but perhaps a bit on the thick side (especially for a .22). I used the lighted reticle only briefly (I don't expect to use that feature much). It seemed to work fine. I'm so far pleased with the accuracy (having only shot twice with limited types of ammo), but I'm reserving judgement until I do more shooting with it.
Now, the not so good: There is nothing that I would consider bad about the scope or accessories, but I did notice the following: It is a compact scope. So, there is limited area for placement of rings and therefore not much room for scope movement fore and aft within the rings (about 3/8" is all). On my rifle (a rifle issue more than the scopes), in order to get the eyepiece in a position to provide proper eye relief I had to use a mount with an offset (the aft ring is about 1 1/2" behind the base of the mount). The objective lens bell is somewhat large. The bell's walls are a bit thick which makes the outside diameter of the bell 46mm. Depending on the receiver of the firearm mounted on, you may need medium or even high rings. As mentioned previously, the reticles are a bit on the thick side (but not ridiculously so) for my particular requirements. I wasn't thrilled with the rings, specifically the Quick Disconnect component. I only used them briefly (had to go with the mount mentioned above), but did have some difficulty getting the Quick Disconnect levers adjusted to the proper tension as described in the manual. They didn't seem to work as explained. The field of view does start to blur around the edges as the magnification is increased. It is noticeable at the 7 thru 9 magnifications. The reticle and target area are not affected, and it's not something I would return the scope for.
In closing I would say that although I might have some reservations about using this scope on a larger powered rifle, or routinely in harsh conditions, I would certainly put this scope on another one of my limited use .22 rifles! I will attach a pic for better understanding of the mount I mentioned.
review image
on December 7, 2017
Another early Christmas gift for my husband. He loves it!
on December 5, 2017
The front focus turns way too much, and the cap is going to catch your barrel. Scope is clear and good.
on December 3, 2017
Bought this for a 10/22 takedown. Fits in the Ruger bag without having to detach.
Took some time to get it mounted and I bought a 3rp party mount that has a "v" down the middle so you can also use iron sights if you "quick detach" the scope. Takes a bit of time to get it mounted, but really impressed with the quality.
Used this today finally, and zero's it out to 50 feet for the indoor range. The only reason for not putting multiple shots in 1 hole is my poor shooting, otherwise this is spot on, and with zoom, parallax adjustment, and eye focus (AO) you can't beat it.
The only 'negative' is I left the reticle lit, so it drained the battery - mostly my fault but recommend getting one and make sure you turn it off!! Also, it came with 2 batteries, so really not complaints
on December 2, 2017
Great Scope for the loot spent.
on November 30, 2017
Especially for the price, this was a perfect purchase. The glass is much better than I ever thought it could be - for the price. The Rings - the sun shade & the caps were a wonderful add-on. I now own two of them.
on November 30, 2017
Within 1 hour and a few rounds I was nailing steel plates at 300 yards with my S&W M&P Sport II. Red and green illuminating is pretty neat in low light. The parallax adjustment tends to rotate on its own so I find myself adjusting it every few shots. Honestly not a big deal for the price I payed. It keeps its zero.
on November 29, 2017
Do not buy i put on my AK47 reticle was crooked illumination would cut on and off after i took a shot.
I purchased two scopes both had same problems on two different ak47s