Hill Climb Racing 2 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(5 star). See all 69 reviews
on September 15, 2012
Bought these for my new HK SL8-6. Extremely hard to find rails that weren't garbage or made for airsoft guns. They are the same quality as the ridiculously high priced ones from HK parts at 1/4 the price. Only three minor things I would change, the screws are a little loose fitting into the hand guard and the provided Alan wrench doesn't fit perfectly. Nothing a little Loctite and a quality Alan wrench can't fix. Also I wish the bottom rail was a few inches longer to cover the entire bottom section of the hand guard. I found a company in Canada called Dlask Arms that sells 9 inch long lower rails but didn't want to spring the extra money. Overall, these rails are a great buy for only 14 bucks, and if you don't think utg is good enough then you shouldn't be shopping on amazon for gun parts anyways. Would buy again.
on November 30, 2012
Shipped fast with no hassles. Perfect fit on the HK SL8. This rail set is specifically designed for use on the SL8 or G36 rifles only. If you are putting it on anything else it won't work without modification.
on March 27, 2013
Cant beat the price and the quality!

These were straight and well made! Used them on the fore end of my Mossberg 930 to mount my light and fore grip.

These are nice dont think twice about it, save the money!

Had to cut and trim 1 to fit my flash light, but that was my choice and how I wanted it.
No problem with the rails.

The screws suck, and cant be used but the price is right!

Check out the pics
review imagereview image
on April 11, 2014
Used to add rails to a .22.
The Rails themselves are excellent high quality.
Can't speak of the hardware, my application required new hardware anyway. $1.50 at a hardware for new mounting screws.
Too many bad reviews about simple screws....
The Rails are great, just know you might need to get different hardware.
on September 25, 2014
great product at a great price
on February 28, 2013
These may be for a Paint Ball Gun, but they went onto a Magpul forearm like they were meant to be there. Not plastic, these are Aluminum and will not break, wiggle, get loose like the plastic ones out there. Stopped by the local Hardware Store, picked up some stainless allen head screws and on they went. I did have to drill out the rivets on the Magpul Cover I put them on, but it was easy!
on May 10, 2013
Well made, includes screws. (hex head) I wish they indicated the drill and tap size however... The rails are well made anodized metal with clear white position markers. I used it on two guns and it looks and functions perfect. They have screw holes where the stress points are so they did it right. Great price and flexibility of uses! A+
on February 28, 2013
I had actually ordered this set to set up another gun, and to add rails to the composite stock. Worked great, just marked, drilled the holes, tapped the threads, and added a little lock tite on the threads, and walaaa, accessory rails! The 2 different lengths worked out great for my app.
on June 10, 2011
This was by far and away the most effective & affordable alternative to a new free float hand guard for my AR, and a new forearm for my AK. Drill & tap two holes for each, a little loc-tite on the inlcuded screws, and you're good to go. The day after installation I used these picatinny rails for bipods on the AR & AK... both worked flawlessly
on April 25, 2015
Cheaper then all the factory and after market sets when I bought this set let me say it was very inexpensive and work perfect for my Hi-Point

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.