Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 79 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on July 19, 2013
These seem durable, not too thin. They have a zipper to help get them on. I wear a ladies size 6.5 shoes and the large barely fits over. They have plenty of room, though, if you're just wearing a sock. I wanted to put them in my backpack so when hiking if I had to cross a small stream I'd have something to put over my shoes. I think they'll be OK for that. They come up about halfway on my calf.
on February 24, 2014
I ordered medium and large sizes. Neither my friend (size 6 1/2 shoe) or I (size 7 1/2 shoe) were able to get either size on over shoes. The are listed as a shoe cover, but clearly not going to work. Returned - will try to find something else.
on February 11, 2014
I thought these would be wonderful but since receiving them I realize they can't be worn over shoes. Did not return them, will wear them at home with bare feet. If you have big feet these will not work
on June 6, 2013
They are durable, with a zipper to help get them on. Do run a little small...large won't fit my size 8 sneakers...but is great over my flip flops.
on April 21, 2014
these where so small a child would have had a hard time with them!!! I have a small foot(7 1/2) and cold not get them on!
on October 8, 2014
I bought the largest size (Blue large), but they were still too small. I am a woman, and they would not fit over my size 9 sneakers (which were both too wide and too long). They did fit my size 8 Merricks, but just barely. The sole measures about 10.25" long by 3.75" wide at the widest part of the sole, and 2.75" wide at the heel.

The boots appear to be well made, and the zipper helps to get them on. I didn't end up actually using them so I can't report on how well they would hold up.
on October 22, 2014
I wear size 6.5 in women's shoes and generally wear ballet flats. These rain boots fit perfectly over my shoes. The top elastic band was a bit tight and could be uncomfortable after a while. I didn't end up needing them, though, so I'm not sure how well they'll hold up. I'll definitely bring them on my next trip to a rainy area.
on October 8, 2015
They're exactly what I needed for a stage production. Haven't tried them in the rain yet, though.

I ordered XL to be on the safe side after reading reviews that said they were too small. They're a bit longer than my size 39 (European, approx. 8 1/2 in US sizes) walking shoes that I'm wearing them over. Not a huge problem, but I shuffle when I walk in them because the heels hang down and drag a bit.
on November 6, 2015
Looks just like the picture but way too large for toddlars. Size description is off.
on April 11, 2017
They suck...rip as you put them on the first time!!!