- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 2.7 x 1.9 inches ; 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0076OX4GK
- Item model number: 58011
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (164 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,192 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
UV-Blocker UV Protection Compact Cooling Sun Blocking Umbrella
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MELANOMA INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION - UV-Blocker umbrellas are recognized by the MIF as effective tools in the battle against skin cancer and a leader in sun safety
- UPF 55+ MAXIMUM UV PROTECTION - The UV-Blocker will keep your skin safe and protected from over 99% of UVA and UVB rays.
- 15 DEGREES COOLER - Stay 15 degrees cooler under the UV-Blocker with our patented Double Canopy Vented Mesh System. Airflow allows heat to escape through the unique ventilation design of each umbrella.
- PORTABLE SHADE - Our easy to use umbrellas protect you and your loved ones anytime, anywhere. Never miss a day at a sports field, at the beach, at a park, or on the links and stay shaded, cool, relaxed, and protected with the UV-Blocker.
- SUN PROTECTION AND WATER REPELLENT - Protect yourself from rain, wind, or sun with the UV-Blocker. Its unique water and sun repellent design will keep you dry on rainy days, yet cool from the hot summer.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have you ever been out in the hot sun and needed some shade?
All our amazing UV-Blocker umbrellas provide the highest UV protection and quality of any UV protection umbrella currently on the market. With a 55+ UPF (Ultra Protection Factor) rating, the UV-Blocker umbrella blocks 99% of the sun's harmful UV Rays (A, B, C). Made with a specially designed Solarteck fabric, the UV-Blocker deflects most harmful UV rays while keeping you up to 15 degrees cooler in the strongest sunlight!
- 55+ UPF rating providing highest UV protection sun umbrella available
- Ergonomically designed soft grip handle with push button auto-open and auto-close feature
- Windproof Umbrella - Double Canopy Vented Mesh System
- Color the top is a reflective silver Solarteck fabric
- Color on the underside is cool blue to absorb UV rays
- High Quality Metal Shaft
- Matching Sheath to protect umbrella when stored
- 42" Arc
- Diameter 39"
- Shaft Length 21"
- Waterproof Umbrella
- Weighs just 13 oz. and folds down to 11"
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I have a family history of melanoma.
This is Approved by the Melanoma International Foundation!
END OF STORY!
I have to confess, I even love the fact that it has a little UV-Blocker logo on the umbrella because I feel like I'm promoting such a healthy alternative to skin damage!
It's lightweight yet durable and folds so neatly into its carry sleeve.
My review of this Umbrella is after using it about five times in Florida weather, including very hot (about 3pm) sun/humidity, I mean VERY hot and on a moderate day with mild wind gusts. We walked about 1/4 mile each way testing out this umbrella. Both my daughter and I tested it and together we came up with our review. I hope this is helpful. I had also just purchased a $15.99 umbrella from Walgreens a few weeks prior so I will do some comparison with this one as well.
1. First impression of this umbrella was that for the price, it was small in circumference and felt (when holding) to be flimsy. My Walgreens umbrella felt about the same. I thought I had purchased a more sturdy, well built umbrella but IMO this is definitely not the case.
2. The mechanical aspect of this umbrella was not impressive either, in fact, the rods (for lack of better term) that hold the umbrella material were made of what felt like the typical cheap plastic from China.
3. The handle is quite small as you can see in the picture. Quite difficult to hold on to even in the slightest of wind.
4. VERY difficult to close. In fact, I had to press it against my stomach or a hard surface to get it closed.
5. Okay so about heat deflection....I honestly did not feel any difference underneath my Walgreens umbrella than I did this umbrella.
Sure wish I had better news but for us anyway, this umbrella was a big disappointment and seems to be cheaply built or a least not built any better than the cheaper ones.
See my pictures for more information Thank you for reading and I hope you have better luck than we did.
I don't see a link to post photos but if you would like photos please contact me and I would be glad to send them to you.
I only returned it due to circumference. I am looking for a size about a 30 to 32 inch circumference. I walk a lot in crowded places and dont want the umbrella poking other walkers. Wear a hat you say. My head sweats profusely when donning a hat. I need a small u v umbrella.
Can not seem to find one which is a " personal parasol" size, built strongly, and is made for rain fabric.
1. Ultra portable - It is so small I actually put in my pants pocket.
2. Blocks the Sun - It does not let the heat through and kept me cool and protected from the damaging UV.
3. Durable - The build construction is very solid and does not look or feel cheap.
4. Quick open - Just press the button and its open. To close press the button and then push it down into the handle.
1. Can't think of anything.
It is a well made umbrella that is both portable and functional. Highly recommended.