|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 0.8 x 3.5 inches|
|Color||Soldering Iron Kit with B2 Tip|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
UY CHAN Upgraded Original TS100 Digital OLED Programmable Pocket-size Smart Mini Outdoor Portable Soldering Iron Station Kit Embedded Interface DC5525 Acceleration Sensors STM32 Chip Fast Heat (B2)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Fast Heating】This portable soldering iron heats up in seconds. The temperature is displayed on OLED screen, which can be accurately and easily adjusted from 212°F to 752°F (100°C to 400°C)
- 【Smart & Safe】It has dual-temperature sensors and accelerated sensors with STM32 chip. And it also has sleep mode and automatic over-heating warning.
- 【External power supply】DC5525 power port is compatible with DC 12-24V AC adapter/power bank.It's convenient for both home repairing and filed repairing.
- 【Reprogrammable】Connectting to the computer, you can reset your own temperature rising curves and custom functions.
- 【Convenient】Very portable for home use or field use, especially for repairing FPV multirotor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
TS100 65W Programmable Electric Soldering Iron Digital OLED Display Temperature Adjustable with Power Adapter 7pcs B2 BC2 D24 K I Ku C4 Soldering Iron Tip for RC FPV Quadcopter Repair
Lukcase TS100 Digital OLED Programable Interface DC5525 Soldering Iron Station Built-in STM32 Chip
Soldering Iron station Kit,including Digital portable Soldering station Temperature Controller 72W With 2 pcs t12 Tips,1 pcs Solder Wire.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||UY CHAN||NovelLife||kissmytwins||TECKE|
【Important Notice, Please Read 】
Some other Sellers are selling fake “UY CHAN Soldering Iron” in Amazon. We never authorize them to sell our products. UY CHAN TS100 Soldering Iron ONLY Sold by UY CHAN. We Received Many Customer Complaints Against Other Sellers for Poor Quality. If You Purchase Here and Receive From Other Seller, Please Report To Amazon for Item Not As Described And Claim for Sell Fake Products And Get FULL REFUND。
- Power: 65W.
- Temperature stability: ±2%.
- Soldering tip resistance to ground: < 2Ω.
- Temperature range: 100℃ - 400℃ (max).
- Max operation ambient temperature: 40°C.
- OLED screen.
- Micro USB port.
- DC5525 port.
- Fashionable and detachable.
- Open source.
- Efficient to work with.
- Wide compatibility.
- Control part: length: 96mm, diameter: 16.5mm.
- Heating part: length: 72+33mm, diameter: 5.5mm.
- Weight: 90g (power adaptor not included).
- Compliant with EU certification: CE FCC.
TS100 controllor (black color) ×1
B2 Soldering Tip ×1
19V US Standard Power Supply ×1
User Manual ×1
Hex Key ×1
We provide a 19V US Standard Power Supply adapter cable, so you don't need to find anything else for Household Use
It can be used for Field Repairs, but you need to get a DC5525 port cable and a portable battery with 12-24V output
It is convenient for some Field repairs, such as unmanned aerial vehicle, FPV multirotor, and so on
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I do wish the design was different so that it would fit into a regular iron holder. Even adding a rubber piece would make that possible, but they don't include one.
Also, I'm knocking a point off because mine arrived somewhat not fully assembled and damaged. It wasn't shipping, it happened at the factory. Someone didn't get the back panel attached properly and it was jammed between the round piece of metal inside and the plastic, forcing it out. When they couldn't get it attached through brute force, they must have just given up and tossed the screw inside the box to rattle around. I had to bend the metal piece back and put it together properly before I could use it.
I replaced the original A/C power cable with one that's a foot long that I used to use for my laptop. Nobody needs a mile of wires. The cord from the power supply to the soldering iron is already long enough.
I'm glad to have this occupying a tiny little bit of space in my electronics toolbox (which is a 40mm ammo can haha).
The included power supply is 19v but on 24v it heats up about 30% faster. With the firmware it can also be power off lipo battery packs in the field.
I easily tinned 6awg high strand count wire with this and it was 3 feet long so the wire really dissipates heat quickly. The iron didn't even need full power to perform the task.
Thermal recovery is exceptional. Size and weight are too good to believe.
- Tiny! Very easy to hold
- Digital display for accurate temperature adjustments
- It has an accelerometer which starts cooling down the iron if not moved for a few minutes
- USB plug-in to change settings (NOTE: power is not supplied through the USB)
- GetFPV has the perfect XT60 to 2.5mm barrel connector so you can connect your lipo for field repairs
- No power cable provided, but this is mentioned in the specifications section
I grew tired of getting burned and burning stuff accidently with the little exhaust hole it has. Decided to try to find something else, really happy I checked around and found this one. It's like having my table based iron with me anywhere I go.
It's been a while since I've had a portable/pluggable soldering plug in iron, but these things are tens times better then they ever were. No more having wait 2-3 minutes while it heats up. Literally like 10 or 15 seconds and your good to go. Exactly like my Hakko and pace station iron. The tips are easily replaceable. The tip is extremely fine that it comes with, I believe there is an assortment of tips you can get as well from here.
The display is easy to read and easy to change the temperature settings.
I was really surprised on how well it handles to. Even saw that they have a battery adapter for this unit so it can be even more portable then finding a plug or extension cord. Was going to get it, but I haven't run into enough situations where that would be beneficial to me.
It might be a bit more expensive then some of the other portable irons, but as someone who has used a range of cheap and expensive that you won't be sorry you made the purchase. Not a big deal, but does anyone else know if you can change the display to Fahrenheit? The only other con is the cord, but until they figure out wireless power or come up with a super battery that last forever, your stuck with a cord that can get in your way or a hot exhaust hole that burns stuff.