- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 1.1 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003N3D6H0
- Item model number: UZI-TACPEN2-BK
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (332 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,035 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
UZI UZI-TACPEN2-BK Aircraft Aluminum Defender Tactical Pen with Glassbreaker, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aircraft Aluminum
- Heavy-duty tactical pen
- Made of lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Features an Ultra durable carbide tip glass breaker
- Compatible with Standard and Fischer space pen refills
- To avoid poor quality, knockoffs, do not purchase product from China or Hong Kong
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
UZI combines advanced technical concepts with innovative designs to produce products used and trusted by the Army, Secret Service and Special Forces. Since its launch in the 1950s, UZI has become one of the world's most famous firearm brands and a 20th century icon.
UZI UZI-TACPEN2-BK Defender Aircraft Aluminum Tactical Pen with Glass Breaker
The UZI-TACPEN2-BK Defender Tactical Pen is made of aircraft grade aluminum and features an ultra durable carbide tip glass breaker for emergency situations. If you're trapped or if you need to get someone out of a vehicle, use the end of the pen as a glass breaker to easily escape.
The pen can also be used to write with and is compatible with standard pen refills. Use the pocket clip to keep the tactical pen by your side at all times. Tried and tested, UZI Tactical Pens are both stylish and able to withstand any conditions.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum
- Features a glass breaker to escape from emergency situations
- Comes in a black finish and includes a pocket clip
- Weighs 1.5 ounces for lightweight carry
The UZI UZI-TACPEN2-BK Aircraft Aluminum Defender Tactical Pen is made of heavy duty, lightweight aircraft aluminum. The pen features an ultra durable carbide tip glassbreaker located on the end of the pen. Compatible with standard and Fischer Space Pen refills. Comes in black. Tried and tested, UZI Tactical Pens are both stylish and able to withstand a beating. CampCo is an established wholesale stocking master distributor. 2015 marks our 25th year of service to retailers all over the world. We are the official worldwide licensee for Smith & Wesson Watches and Pepper Spray, Humvee-gear, and UZI products. Our friendly and courteous staff are ready and willing to answer any of your questions. We pride ourselves in having the latest and most innovative products in the industry.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Besides the price, here are some of the specifics I like about this Uzi pen:
* It has the glass breaker tip, which really is strong enough to break glass (I tried it). Be warned: it takes the finish off the tip when you use it on things! I punched it through some thin boards, some glass, and some heavy cardboard. It works, but now it's down to bare metal on the tip. This tip seems far more useful than the one on the other Uzi pen, the one that claims you can use the tip to capture DNA from an assailant. What a ridiculous marketing ploy!
* It has no separate cap to lose. I really like this feature. Most tac pens have a separate or twist-on cap, both of which seem like a huge pain. This pen simply twists open or closed, and it has a nice heavy, smooth twisting motion so it won't easily twist itself open in a pocket.
* It seems to be nicely made, and to use solid, heavy duty materials. For the price, I'm surprised at the quality of this pen.
* It writes well. As another review said, you can't rely on the ink that comes with it. Buy the pressured Fisher pen refills, which are spendy but provide wonderful writing quality.
All in all, I think tac pens are mostly a novelty, but if you like the idea of carrying one, these are well made and a good way to try one out without shelling out a fortune. Then if you really love tac pens, you can always buy a $100+ pen later!