- 4-0 reverse cutting nylon suture kit, LONG LENGTH 75cm Material, the most used, most popular size
- Practice and Training for veterinary and medical students, Non-Absorbable, Sterile, Unexpired
- Comes in compact box for easy packing. Each Suture individually sealed.
- Upon purchase, you will also receive links to download 2 free instruction manuals.
- 100% Guaranteed: Unhappy for any reason? We'll gladly refund your full purchase price, no questions asked, no time limit.
UberScientific Sutures Thread with Needle - Pkg. Of 5
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.04. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For use with Life/form® Suture and Stapling Practice Trainers (LF01028U, LF01034U). Also for use with Life/form® Episiotomy trainers (LF01044U, LF00690U, LF00691U, LF00692U, and LF00693U) Includes 4-0 reverse cutting nylon suture, 5 pieces. Also includes links to download 2 free instruction manuals.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, I can review at least some aspect of it. The items were as-described, and are well sealed. I'll give an update if I have to use them, but I'm pleased with what I know of them so far.