Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
UberScoot 1000w Electric Scooter by Evo boards
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recommended Age: 12+ years ( A parent's decision to allow his or her child to ride this product should be based on the child's maturity, skill and ability to follow rules. )
- Evo boards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters obsolete.
- SAFETY FIRST - ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET AND ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND OBSERVE SAFE RIDING RULES!
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disc Tires/Front: 10 inch Pneumatic Street Tire Tires/Rear: 10 inch Pneumatic Foldable: Yes, Posi Lock - Max load: 265 lbs Max Range: 10 miles per charge
- Drive System: Chain Motor: 1000 Watt Batteries: Three 12V/12AH (36 volt system) Top Speed: 24-26 MPH (weight dependant) Battery Life: 250 cycles - Charger Included - Charging Time: 4-8 hours
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||13 x 21 x 48 inches|
|Item Display Weight||79 pounds|
|Item Weight||99 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||99 pounds|
Cutting through the clutter of cheap scooters, comes the superior range of UberScoot, formerly Evo from Puzey Design. Through state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques, the new generation of boards have taken a technological leap and are loaded with innovative features that make all other brands of scooters seem obsolete.
Drive System: Chain
Motor: 1000 Watt
Batteries: Three 12V/12AH (36 volt system)
Economy Mode Button - Conserve Battery Life
Battery Life: 250 cycles
Charger Included: Yes
Charging Time: 4-8 hours
Brakes: Front & Rear Disc
Tires/Front: 10 inch Pneumatic Street Tire
Tires/Rear: 10 inch Pneumatic Street Tire
Max load: 265 lbs
Max Range: 10 miles per charge (weight dependent)
Seat Included: Yes, Quick Release
Fold-able: Yes, Posi Lock
Carton Size: 46x13x18 inches 99lbs
Product Size: Length 44in, Height 42in
Product Weight: 79lbs
Warranty: 60 Days, Parts Replacement
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembly was very easy. Just make sure you check all nuts and bolts for tightness.
Battery charging seems fairly straightforward. Just charge around twice a month if it sits, or, as needed if used.
Given the low price, I was highly skeptical that it would live up to its claims. That's why I went with Amazon in case I needed a hassle-free return but I was pleasantly rewarded with a solid, well-made little machine that looks and feels like it should cost a lot more. Now if you're into extended range or high-performance, you'd be disappointed but I can load the is into the back of my van effortlessly, unload it just as easily and get 3 good runs before I have to recharge it (I just back up to an outlet so I don't have to unload it to recharge). I'm pushing 300 lbs, so this is no kid's toy. I work with multi-million dollar machines on a daily basis and when I look at this little rig, I don't see anything that I'd change right off.
I would recommend this to anyone. Just make sure it is what you're looking for. If you're an athletic 15 year-old, you'll probably want something more but it is exactly what it is described to be.