Ubesto Full Face Snorkel Mask for Seaview 180° GoPro Compatible Snorkel Mask - Panoramic Full Face Design Easy Breath Dry Top Set Anti Fog, Anti Leak Protection, Tubeless Design for Adult & Kids
|Price:||$18.99 - $24.99|
- 180° FULL FACE DESIGN for PANORAMIC VIEW – Enjoy the world under water with our Snorkel Mask. Its 180° viewing area helps you to have a panoramic view of the sea world. Our mask is equipped with flat lens that gives clearer view than curved lens; thus avoiding dizziness or blurred vision.
- DRY TOP / LEAK PROOF SNORKEL – Our snorkel mask comes with a leak proof seal. This dry top snorkel technique is designed to prevent water from getting into your mouth or nose while snorkelling. Thus training your kid or a newbie becomes easier by worrying less about water getting into your mask and concentrate more on snorkeling.
- ANTI-FOG TECHNOLOGY – Our diving mask creates a separate breathing chamber that makes airflow away from your main viewing visor and helps you see the crystal-clear sea world viewing.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP – Our Snorkel Mask comes with a silicone strap, which can be adjusted according to your head size. Also, the strap lock secures the mask in this place.
- GO PRO MOUNT – With the integrated GoPro Mount, you can easily attach a GoPro camera to the mask. Capture the amazing experience while snorkelling and then share with your friends and family.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tired of biting on a traditional snorkel? Are you suffering a gag reflex or a sore mouth everytime you go under water? If your answer is Yes, then try Ubesto's Full Face Snorkel Mask, which will give you a wonderful experience under water like never before. Now, enjoy every breath-taking underwater scenery with this new Full Face Snorkel Mask.
- Snorkel Mask - 1 piece
- Breathing Tube - 1 piece
- Carrying Pouch - 1 piece
About 75% of the Earth is covered under water. And there is a whole new world under the sea. To see, what lies beneath with our own eyes, is an experience for lifetime. That’s why we created this innovative Full Face Snorkel Mask that lets you enjoy the panoramic views with breathtaking clarity under water without taking the pain of holding a snorkel in your mouth!
HOW TO USE
- When in the water, always breathe calmly through your mouth or nose.
- For the easiest breathing, swim on the surface of the water and keep your chin slightly raised. DO NOT dive.
- If at any time you feel shortness of breath, remove yourself from the water and remove mask immediately.
- I f you feel any obstructions in your breathing, this may mean that water has temporarily gotten in through the Snorkel. Some causes may be larger waves that get into the top of the snorkel, user leaning their head too far forward, or improper sizing or fitting.
B. If water leaks into the Snorkel. Raise your head above water and allow the water to drain out through the one-way purge valve, located on the chin part of the mask. This way, you will not have to remove the mask to drain water.
F E A T U R E S
DRY TOP SNORKEL : This dry top snorkel technique is designed to prevent water from getting into your mouth or nose while snorkelling. Thus training your kid or a newbie becomes easier by worrying less about water getting into your mask and concentrate more on snorkeling. It efficiently stops salt sea water from getting into your mouth and prevents from gagging.
LEAF-PROOF SEAL : The durable silicone insert has a comfortable water-tight seal. There is hardly any chance of water getting inside once the mask is properly fitted onto your face. We generally recommend that men shave their beards before using the mask and people with long hair tie their hair so that it does not come between your forehead and the mask. This is because the hairs can break the seal between the silicone skirt of the mask and your skin, thus leaving no chance for leakage.
ADJUSTABLE STRAP : Our Snorkel Mask comes with a silicone strap, which can be adjusted according to your head size. Also, the strap lock secures the mask in its place.
ANTI-FOG DESIGN : Our all new snorkel mask features a separate breathing channel that creates an airflow away from your main viewing area. This innovative design creates an airflow away from your main viewing area that helps to eliminate fogging and will keep you snorkeling for a longer period.
CLEAR 180° VIEW : Enjoy the world under water with our Snorkel Mask. Its 180° viewing area helps you to have a panoramic view of the sea world. Our mask is equipped with flat lens that gives clearer view than curved lens; thus avoiding dizziness or blurred vision.
CHIN PURGE VALVE : If water leaks into your mask, simply lift your head out of the water and it will drain through the chin valve - no need to take off your mask to clear it from water.
GO-PRO MOUNT : With the integrated GoPro Mount, you can easily attach a GoPro camera to the mask. Capture the amazing experience while snorkeling and then share with your friends and family.
WHAT MAKES US STAND APART
Our Snorkel Mask comes with a silicone strap, which can be adjusted according to your head size from all 4 sides.
Unlike others, our Snorkel mask does not have elastic strap, which may get loose over the years of usage. Instead, using silicone will never damage the straps.
This strap firmly holds the mask in its place. And a thumb push button that securely locks the mask.
- This product is designed for snorkelling purposes only. Do not use for any other purpose.
- Always inspect product and parts before every use. If you find any cracks, punctures, irregularities, or any other damage. Don’t use.
- Do not dive face-first into water, as this may shatter the mask, which may causer serious bodily injury.
- Do not scuba dive, free dive or perform intensive swimming with this product. This product is not designed for such strenuous breathing activities.
- Do not disassemble, modify, attach unauthorized accessories, or attempt repair of any product or parts as this may lead to serious injuries or accidents.
- If you experience any dizziness, light-headedness, or shortness of breath while using the product. Stop using it immediately.
- Before every use. Check that there is no sand or other debris on or in the Snorkel Mask and Breathing Tube. If you find any sand or debris. Rinse with water.
- Always perform a Seal Test to check the quality of the leak-proof seal.
Assumption of Risk: We do not assume responsibility for bodily injury or equipment damage by using our products. Use at your own risk. Please snorkel safely.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?