Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LR-US Unifi AP-AC Long Range - Wireless Access Point (2-Pack) Bundle
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Ubiquiti Networks Unifi 802.11ac Dual-Radio PRO Access Point (UAP-AC-PRO-US), Single,White
Ubiquiti Unifi Ap-AC Lite - Wireless Access Point - 802.11 B/A/G/n/AC (UAPACLITEUS), White
Ubiquiti UniFi nanoHD Compact 802.11ac Wave2 MU-MIMO Enterprise Access Point ( UAP-NANOHD-US)
Ubiquiti Unifi AP AC Long Range UAP-AC-LR-US
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I put just one of the two APs I got into the very center of the house on the 2nd floor and I actually had a fairly strong signal from all of the living rooms in the home (as well as a finished basement with a very tall 11' ceiling.
Really amazing stuff!
I will place these in such a way to ensure all of the house gets near perfect signals and with any luck will be able to maybe reach the detached garage.. and if not I know I can buy an external kit to get that area covered as well.
Amazing and highly recommend!
Note: I was using Ubiquiti Switches and also the included power injectors to power these APs.
Highly recommend go elsewhere!
I have one of these on both ends of my house and as long as I’m in the house I’m fine, but the moment I step outside the WiFi goes away.
Overall they work great. Will just have to get an exterior access point in the future.