Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Ubiquiti Unifi Security Gateway (USG)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports, CLI management for advanced users
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- 3 Gbps total line rate for packets 512 bytes or larger
- Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller v4.x
- Secure off-site management and monitoring, Silent, fanless operation
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Unifi Security Gateway extends the Unifi Enterprise System to provide cost-effective, reliable routing and advanced security for your network.
Integration with UniFi Controller: Bundled at no extra charge, the UniFi Controller software conducts device discovery, provisioning, and management of the UniFi Security Gateway and other UniFi devices through a single, centralized interface.
Powerful Firewall Performance: The UniFi Security Gateway offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and its data.
Convenient VLAN Support: The UniFi Security Gateway can create virtual network segments for security and network traffic management.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Easy to setup and gets adopted very easily with the Unifi controller software
* Lots of great options built in and they are adding more all the time
***Newest version of hardware no longer as the VOIP outlet and it is now a WAN2/LAN2 port
* Feels nice and heavy and is very well made and will last a long time
* Very happy with this purchase and highly recommend
If you are patient, comfortable with troubleshooting, reading forums to resolve problems, maybe using a little linux command line, and are already running Ubiquiti's UniFi software on a server; then yes, you should absolutely buy this. Why don't you own it already?
The UniFi software makes setup a breeze, if you realize that the USG's default IP address is 192.168.1.1, and set your server to a static IP in the 192.168.1.xxx range. I could have saved about 5 hours of set up time if I had bothered to realize this when installing on a 192.168.0.xxx network. The second one that I installed took about 5 minutes. You'll only need to SSH into the device if you run into problems, which if you're like me, you have created yourself by not following instructions.
After researching the product line compared to their EdgeMax series, these actually are the same hardware with different firmware. At present in order to manage this naturally you need Unifi, and therein lies the problem. Currently there is very little functionality offered via Unifi (which you can get around with a healthy knowledge of Vyatta and its CLI).
It is my understanding that Ubiquiti is very responsive and is in process of "unifying" both product lines under a single management suite, which will be great! For now though if your needs extend past simple VPN configuration or port forwarding, look elsewhere.
If you are interested in a simple easy to manage device that works well and does not blow you away with endless feature lists, this is definitely worth investing in, just know what you are getting into. Planned features are great, but you cant spend a promise, so its best to compare current abilities.
Case in point is the "VOIP" port which basically is disabled with current firmware because the project to use this was canned. Yes you can reenable the port, yes you can use it as "LAN2"...but not in the GUI. Will you be able to? Sure! When? Soon(tm)
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers also shopped for
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.