- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (September 21, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420093606
- ISBN-13: 978-1420093605
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,661,593 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Ubiquitous Computing Fundamentals 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
The book is really interesting from chapter 1 to chapter 9. If you are too "techie" then you might not like chapters on "Ubiquitous Computing Field Studies" or "Ethnography in Ubiquitous Computing". But these chapters will definitely make you appreciate the diversity of this field and help you learn different research approaches which researchers from other areas employ in their work.
Overall I'll say this book is a good investment and a must read if you want to start learning about Ubiquitous Computing.