Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
About the product
- BE A LEGEND – Now a legendary Assassin, take Ezio on a new adventure with 15+ hours of story-driven single-player gameplay.
- LEAD AND CONTROL A LEGENDARY BROTHERHOOD – Recruit and customize your own guild. Train and level up assassins and command them to aid you in your quest.
- DEPLOY SECRET WEAPONS – Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- WIN THE HEART OF A CITY – Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- AWARD-WINNING MULTIPLAYER – Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order. He must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies. And for the first time, introducing an award-winning multiplayer layer that allows you to choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match your skills against other players from around the world. It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
From the Manufacturer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This game runs great, even on machines as old as from 2006, if it's powerful enough to run at least an nVidia GT430-6xx series or better graphics card. This is my experience, actually... I went through 2 previous graphics cards on this old machine, just to continue enjoying AC:Brotherhood.
If you're like me and believe that Ezio Auditore da Firenze ---is--- the embodiment of the Assassin's Creed franchise, there's no reason why you should not buy this game.
Support is horrid. Hopefully I will find some more precious time to put into endlessly researching and experimenting so I can get past the login process.
Multiplayer was not something that I was too entertained with after I played some. You will either get hidden gunned by someone at an insane distance away (mind you, the range is far higher than in the single player), or you will get smoke bombed and/or stunned by your target that has no clue which person you are in a huge crowd of civilians.
Overall, I gave this game 5/5 stars because I thoroughly enjoyed it.