Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 7, 2015
Probably one of the best games in the Assassin's Creed series. Has a wonderful feel to it and has definitely improved on the formula from Assassin's Creed 2. What makes this game nice is the deviation from in my opinion the bland and repetitive missions required in Assassin's Creed 1. The story is good, as long as you don't mind historical inaccuracies which is pretty much this entire series, and the gameplay is excellent, fun, and flowing. The one problem I did find with the game was the rudimentary and boring multiplayer. In essence since this is far away from the release date of the game don't buy this for the multiplayer especially since the servers will either be barren or non-existent by now. It is a nice game if you like seeing bits of history represented in video games and still a very good game if you entirely disregard the lore that they give you in paragraphs.
on April 8, 2017
The game it's self was a little lacking in story. If you like the Assassin's Creed franchise then play through it, but for me it was tough. I just wanted to get on with the next one.
on December 29, 2013
As GREAT a game as Assassin's Creed 2 was, the controls sucked.... issuing button commands/presses to counter and disarm didn't always work; sometimes it's (block button + attack button), other times it's (attack button + block button) in that order..... and you could never really tell until you see Ezio get hit with an enemy's sword to the face. For me, this is where Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood trumps its predecessor.

This game runs great, even on machines as old as from 2006, if it's powerful enough to run at least an nVidia GT430-6xx series or better graphics card. This is my experience, actually... I went through 2 previous graphics cards on this old machine, just to continue enjoying AC:Brotherhood.

If you're like me and believe that Ezio Auditore da Firenze ---is--- the embodiment of the Assassin's Creed franchise, there's no reason why you should not buy this game.
on July 25, 2015
I appreciate the challenges of combating piracy but Ubisoft's convoluted system has thwarted every effort to enjoy this exceptional game series. I'm stuck and hamstrung and unable to figure out, after purchasing this game three ways. Three Times, always assuming it's something I'm doing wrong... to get past it's horrific Uplay system the 1* is not for the game itself but an expression of frustration for *not* being able to play it.

Support is horrid. Hopefully I will find some more precious time to put into endlessly researching and experimenting so I can get past the login process.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 25, 2017
Great game for a PC lover like me!!!
on June 10, 2013
I have enjoyed playing this game for quite a while. In Single Player, you can either mess around or do missions. I suggest doing missions until you get to Rome (In this game, it is known as Roma), and then invest in a few shops plus a bank for withdrawing income from shop revenue.

Multiplayer was not something that I was too entertained with after I played some. You will either get hidden gunned by someone at an insane distance away (mind you, the range is far higher than in the single player), or you will get smoke bombed and/or stunned by your target that has no clue which person you are in a huge crowd of civilians.

Overall, I gave this game 5/5 stars because I thoroughly enjoyed it.
on May 31, 2017
excellent product
on June 12, 2015
Purchased this game new, however, the game is unusable due to the key already being in use! Contacted Ubisoft , but responses are slow & unhelpful!
on October 27, 2017
Bought for my kid. He really loved it and even his sister played too. They are 12 and 15, so must be a good gift for those ages. Most importantly mom allowed the kid to play as there is not too much of violence in the game.
on December 13, 2013
The whole Assassin's Creed series is probably one of the best series if not the best in the gaming world. I would heartily recommend this product. I also bought the Assassin's Creed I & II Ultimate Collection for PC and love them/it too.
Oh by the way I'm 67 years old so you old farts should give video gaming a try you might just like it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.