Ubuntu Linux 16.04 Bootable 8GB USB Flash Drive - Includes Boot Repair And Install Guide - Better Than Windows
|Sale:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (21%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The preinstalled USB stick allows you to boot and load Linux without uninstalling your current OS! 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked!
- Comes with easy to follow install guide. 24/7 software support via email included. (Only USB flash drives sold by the seller ronalexben include this)
- Ubuntu 16.04.2 - 'Xenial Xerus' - is a recent update of 'Xenial Xerus'
- Comprehensive installation includes lifetime free updates and multi-language support, productivity suite, Web browser, instant messaging, image editing, multimedia and email for your everyday needs
- Boot repair is a very useful tool! This USB drive will work on all modern day computers, laptops or desktops, custom builds or manufacture built!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Ubuntu Linux 16.04 Bootable 8GB USB Flash Drive - Includes Boot Repair And Install Guide - Better Than Windows
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ronalexben||ronalexben||ronalexben||Hillstar Consumer Group|
|Digital Storage Capacity||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||—|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB||USB||USB||Memory Stick Duo|
|Item Dimensions||—||5.9 x 7 x 0.7 in||5.9 x 6.5 x 0.4 in||0.1 x 2.2 x 0.9 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.8 ounces||5 ounces||0.32 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
Only buy from seller ronalexben to ensure you get a quality product!
This 8 GB USB Flash drive contains the following: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS 64 bit and Boot repair 64 bit!
This will run from the USB, you can try it or install it.
When installing you will need to:
1. Put in the USB Drive
2. Make sure Boot sequence is set to use the USB first
3. Then follow the prompts sit back and will it install on it's own. You can install to run alongside Windows, demo Ubuntu or replace Windows entirely.
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem is that it was frustrating to install because of a lack of instructions. It would only take 1-2 sentences in the little booklet that is sent with it. When you go to boot from the USB drive, you will see a basic Linux UI. That's the place to start. From there, you will not just want to attempt to boot from that drive. That's not the way to get this installed. Go to the second option (I believe it is Product Info) and select the option there. THAT will start the installation process. Two sentences could have saved a lot of time and frustration.
Limited documentation. I purchased for the purpose of installing a cryptocurrency wallet on a system that is not continuously connected to the Internet.
I found that while one can install applications on the Ubuntu operating system desktop that boots from this USB... that is not the purpose of this device... when you reboot you will find that the applications you installed are no longer there. (As I stated before, I am not a UNIX guru) That is because this is an Ubuntu distribution version on USB... you will need to use this USB to create a bootable operating system on ANOTHER USB. Only after this will you be able to install programs that are static and remain on the bootable USB. Best instructions for this are on YouTube.
The USB is easy to install. It leads you through all areas of installation. New versions are released every 6 months. If you want to load the new version just click it..Free and open source and state of the art. I have used UBUNTU for over 5 years. You can also just use the USB to run a free version on your WIndows box with no changes to settings.Load your computer then use it over and over again. No COA required no fees to use no hassles of WIndows downloading updates when you are trying to do something. Everyone should try it. Bill Gates really doesn't need your money.