Visually stunning virtual Earth: Real satellite photos drive a simulation of day/night, clouds, seasons, sun, moon and more. Plus, our unique clock and compass track daylight, phases of the moon, sunrise, sunset, and transits. It’s everything you need to stay connected to the world you live in.
Great for travelers, astronomers, weather watchers, geographers, teachers, photographers, fishermen and other outdoor types - as well as just about any geek you can think of.
Here’s what TerraTime includes:
• Globe and map depict real-time night-side shadow (on both Earth and Moon)
• Photorealistic simulations include clouds, city lights, sea ice, and more, generated from actual satellite imagery
• Optional dynamic imagery downloads for an even more near-real-time displays
• Daylight clock and compass show sunrise & sunset; twilight & transit times; moon phase, rise & set
• AR View plots sun and moon paths in augmented reality (on supported devices)
• Globe and map are fully interactive, using touchscreen or device sensors
• Easily shows any date, any location
• Multiple clock/compass styles (currently Material, Classic, Wave, and Ouroboros)
Please, if you have any issues, email us! There’s a link in the app’s About screen.