- File Size: 1812 KB
- Print Length: 128 pages
- Publisher: Dennis J. Smith (March 29, 2016)
- Publication Date: March 29, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DMMWHXK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#973,957 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1901 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #4327 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- #10460 in Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
Udemy Life: Global Community of Udemy Instructors Changing Lives Through Online Education Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As someone who was interviewed by the author for this book, I've been so excited for the launch to read the stories of other fellow Udemy instructors. I honestly couldn't put this book down after opening. Each instructor interview is unique and gives valuable pointers that I can't wait to use in my own course creation and promotion.
With expert interviews and detailed plans for things such as marketing, this book is great for both new instructors coming to the platform and experienced instructors who can learn some extra tips. I highly recommend you check out this book today!