|Item model number||6483963|
|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21 x 18.5 x 7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||21 x 18.5 x 7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Ugee 1910B Interactive Pen Display Drawing Monitor Graphics Tablet 19 Inch LCD Screen with 2 Pens,1 Protector Film and 1 Glove
|Price:||$355.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Most of the functions such as sketch, paint, design and edit can directly be fulfilled on the surface of the screen.
- Large screen, 19 inches active area, 2048 levels pressure sensitivity,1440 x 900 resolution. Multi angle adjustable stand, Can adjust different angle to make your drawing much more comfortable.
- This drawing monitor can be compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS. Also can work in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Autodesk Sketchbook,Corel Painter,Autodesk MAYA, ZBrush etc software.
- This graphic tablets monitor shipped with 2 original rechargeable pens ,2 pen charging cables ,VGA cable ,USB cable ,Power cable , drawing glove ,User manual.
- With One Year Warranty and Provide Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support. Good Service and Good Quality!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This tablet is LCD screen, your drawing lines will appear on the tablet screen. It needs to connect with computer, laptop or pc with usb cable. It is used for drawing and painting for artists and designers. It has two monitor model, duplicate monitor and extended monitor, you can change any model as you want.
Warm Tips: Cable Connection: 1) There are 3 cables in the package, USB cable, VGA cable and also the power cable. When you use our monitor, please connect power cord to AC outlet first, then connect monitor and computer by VGA and USB cable. 2) If your computer video port is not VGA port, you should buy a transfer tool, like VGA to HDMI or VGA to DVI. Driver Installation: 1)Before installing Ugee driver, please uninstall all tablet drivers from your computer, and keep all antivirus program closed, after installation then restart your computer. 2) Please download updated driver from ugee.net
Screen Size: 19.1 inches
Display Area: 402mm X 255mm
Display Resolution: 1440 X 900
Pressure Sensitivity: 2048 Levels
Pixel Pitch: 0.294mm(per one triadH) x 0.294mm(V)
Support Color: 16.7M
Contrast Ratio: 800:1
Viewing Angle: -80°~80°(H) -80°~80°(V)
Interface Support: USB, VGA(D-Sub)
Windows 10/7/8/XP/Vista, Mac OS
1×UG1910B pen tablet monitor
2×Drawing pen P50S
1×Pen holder(8 Tips and One Remove Ring inside)
2×Pen charging lines
1×Driver installation CD
1×10 pen nibs
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They send you an extra pen and cord, 10 extra nibs, a nib remover, a glossy screen protector, and an artist's glove. The attached stand adjusts from all the way upright back to about 20 degrees. The screen is not high-resolution, and it doesn't have programmable buttons like Wacom tablets, but it costs a fraction of the price. The pen is very responsive and I am getting a good line variation. If you want a large screen you can draw on for a low price, I recommend this.
My next impression of this was that it only came with a VGA cable. I thought this would be inconvenient because I do not have a VGA port on my desktop computer, but I do have one on my laptop. I thought I would be limited to using only VGA for this. However, after further inspection of the tablet monitor, It had a DVI port that I could plug into my desktop. I really like how this tablet, despite not having a HDMI port, incorporates an older connection type and a connection type that is typically on every graphics card for a desktop. This allows me to use this tablet on both my desktop and laptop. The other cables for cables were intuitive. I enjoy the power cord being separated into two cords, one that plugs into the tablet itself, and one that plugs straight into the wall. When installing the driver for the tablet, I did not have any problems and the settings came up with no problems at all.
When turning on the tablet, the first thing I noticed was the color in the display. I don’t have a great monitor for my computer, and instantly saw the difference in the two displays as this tablet has a great display. I mainly use paint tool sai and photoshop for any art and this tablet seemed to work fine. At first it seemed like it needed to be calibrated, however, I think I just needed to get used to it. The tablet comes with two pens that need to be charged, but it comes with two charging cords so you can charge one while using the other. It also comes with a two finger glove for your hand, which feels nice and stretches to the hand.
Everyone might not have a $1000 for the most expensive tablet on the market, but for $400, this tablet feels like it is one of the most affordable high quality drawing tablets. A short list of pros and cons would be
PROS: great display, 2 pens with extra nibs for them, both VGA and DVI ports, feels smooth but might take some time to get used to it.
CONS: No HDMI port and no DVI cable included
These are really the only two cons for myself, but a lot of computers have a dvi port as well. In conclusion, I do not think these cons are that big of deal and this is a great graphics tablet for the price.
Please please please do not expect that everyone who buys this has a desktop w tower hard drive, most laptops cannot use this without buying some kind of an adapter.
- It inexpensive, at least for the technology. It's perfect for people on a tight budget, such as students and or freelance artists.
- The screen sensitivity is amazing, for the price and the touchscreen is very accurate. It can even be used as a mouse.
- It works perfectly with Adobe Photoshop.
- The stylus and glove work great. My hand slides across the screen with ease.
- It's easy to clean.
- There are a lot of cables. You must use a USB, HDMI, and an external power cable. This is a minor annoyance only, though. I still love it.
+Good build quality
+Good display (though I had to take a while to properly calibrate the colors)
+GREAT extras (I received 2 pens, 2 charging cables, with about 20 extra nibs)
-Does not work with my favorite painting program, Krita (this was my fault, I purchased before checking compatibility)
-Drivers are pretty "meh"
Overall, this is an excellent entry into graphical tablets. It works with Photoshop very well, though the program I use most is Krita and Ugee has not sent them a tablet to incorporate driver support with it, which is a pretty big bummer. All in all, I would absolutely recommend this to someone breaking into the graphical tablet world, just be sure to check compatibility with your particular painting program before you purchase!
No issues whatsoever, It's so easy to draw on it. So smooth and on point as long as you calibrate it right.
I drew this pic of Ezreal on it!